• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]10th grade[/b] As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice

Pages: 12

[b]10th grade[/b] As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice

chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]10th grade[/b] As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice

:crybaby: soo sad... but the story was great.... learned... :thumbsup:
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]10th grade[/b] As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice

Was that you in the story... Is this story true? Well, in anyways, it was kind a sad. :crybaby: THe lessons hit me hard. :smoke:
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

so sad....n touching =( the anticipation of rejection is worst than the rejection itself
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice. can relate. :D err.. i think it's okie for the girl to do the first move.. IF they're already friends. :)
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

sweet n sad :crybaby:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ahw,, so sad.. i've read this story already and it never fail to give me the sadness. =(
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sad but nice.. :/ aish.
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice story.. so sad.. so don't be afraid to show your feelings to the one you love..
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. nice story.. it's really sad.. i think i'm gonna cry..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll let you know a little secret.... this is actually happened to me... @kim-a-holic thank you for sharing... keep posting... see ya around...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]this story is on my media box ... wee, i have a similar encounter like this one but in my case, im younger and my love interest didn't die mine was, we are friends since kindergarden and i am starting to like her, until my feelings [u]"like[/u]" becomes "love" and then we go sto school with the same institution and we are classmates ... always i want to tell her i love her but i am super shy (afraid of rejection and criticism because of my looks) i kept it until our social night ... then we are the ones who are paired that night we have talked a while, and i am ready to tell her i love her when my cue to tell her, the love song for the sweet dance played so we are in the dance floor dancing sweetly :wow: and when she embraces me and she said *thank u pare* (we fond calling ourselves 'mare and pare') and i replied to her, 'mare, mai sasabihin ako sau' (mare, i have something to tell u) and she said, 'ako muna (me first), i'll be practicing speaking english because my family will be migrating to the 'land of the nosebleed' (USA) honestly i mean seriously, by next week i will be leaving here' ... 'so diba mai sasabihin ka' (i dont know how to translate?!?! :()' and i nodded and replied 'wala (nothing)' my hart broke that time ... and the dance is over i didn't go with her in the airport because maybe i will cry but she called up to me, and we got a chit-chat, leaving her new contact number and everything .... when i got to school and opened my locker all of her pictures were scattered at my locker, and i decided to open her locker for i have the key of her locker, when i open her locker, i was shock, very shock ... my pictures are also in her locker, i blush suddenly and i saw her journal and my face was also pasted on it. and when i open it, there was a note saying: *i hope reuben (me) reads this one, i love him so much but i think he doesn't care, oh well, i still love him though* my heart crushed into pieces and i am desperately wanting to tell her i love her *i lost her contact number and my friends doesn't have any, she has no relatives living near the area, and she doesn't have any contacts here online. whoa! what a waste :(" ---- *im so sorry if it's long, anyways, tnx for reading ... love the story above though the girl's(my love interest) name is 'kimberly'* [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]10th grade[/b] As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy