• ARCHIVES 
  • » There's lots of reasons for emptying the browser cache automatically… privacy, security, not wanting milions of tiny files on your hard drive… To enable this setting in IE7, just go to the Tools \ In

Pages: 1

There's lots of reasons for emptying the browser cache automatically… privacy, security, not wanting milions of tiny files on your hard drive… To enable this setting in IE7, just go to the Tools \ In

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

There's lots of reasons for emptying the browser cache automatically… privacy, security, not wanting milions of tiny files on your hard drive… To enable this setting in IE7, just go to the Tools \ In

There's lots of reasons for emptying the browser cache automatically… privacy, security, not wanting milions of tiny files on your hard drive… To enable this setting in IE7, just go to the Tools \ Internet Options menu, and then click on the Advanced tab. [img]http://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/postimages/QuickTipEmptyInternetExplorer7CachewhenB_24E2/image0.png[/img] Make sure you check the checkbox for "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed". It's useful to note here that if you have an application open that uses an embedded IE control, the browser cache sometimes won't be emptied until that application is closed as well. =) :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: There's lots of reasons for emptying the browser cache automatically… privacy, security, not wanting milions of tiny files on your hard drive… To enable this setting in IE7, just go to the Tools \ In

Some cached pages are also important for fast browsing.. =) And I think caches have expiration dates. :lol: Anyway, I'm using Firefox :D Nice [url=http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/quick-tip-empty-internet-explorer-7-cache-when-browser-is-closed/]research[/url] bro. =) :thumbsup:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: There's lots of reasons for emptying the browser cache automatically… privacy, security, not wanting milions of tiny files on your hard drive… To enable this setting in IE7, just go to the Tools \ In

just happen to pass by when i blog hop :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for that information buddy =) i will do that ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » There's lots of reasons for emptying the browser cache automatically… privacy, security, not wanting milions of tiny files on your hard drive… To enable this setting in IE7, just go to the Tools \ In

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:59

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy