• ARCHIVES 
  • » Codes Derived From: :arrow: [b]Dynamic Drive[/b] Credits: [b] :arrow: Me.[/b] Acknowledgment [i]"I belong to a league of super human loonies the [b]The DiaShak DuchShiKnights2008[/b]. Lurve Yah Guy

Pages: 12

Codes Derived From: :arrow: [b]Dynamic Drive[/b] Credits: [b] :arrow: Me.[/b] Acknowledgment [i]"I belong to a league of super human loonies the [b]The DiaShak DuchShiKnights2008[/b]. Lurve Yah Guy

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Codes Derived From: :arrow: [b]Dynamic Drive[/b] Credits: [b] :arrow: Me.[/b] Acknowledgment [i]"I belong to a league of super human loonies the [b]The DiaShak DuchShiKnights2008[/b]. Lurve Yah Guy

[b]@shy19[/b] yup. miss shy that was my own doin to put ur name. :wow: :thumbsup: [b] @shak[/b] no prob bro. glad to have you in. hehe. =D [b]@topic[/b] thanks to everyone! =)

Last edited by dracoknight09 (2008-02-13 18:35:19)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Codes Derived From: :arrow: [b]Dynamic Drive[/b] Credits: [b] :arrow: Me.[/b] Acknowledgment [i]"I belong to a league of super human loonies the [b]The DiaShak DuchShiKnights2008[/b]. Lurve Yah Guy

[b]Dia[color=blue]Shak[/color][/b] huh? =| sounds kind of like medicine :lol: [b]@dracoknight09[/b] If you want, you can add this [b]auto-highlight feature[/b] to the input text, it will automatically highlight everything when you click the box for the keywords - just like in a search toolbar [quote]onclick=\"javascript:this.form.findthis.focus();this.form.findthis.select();\"[/quote] :D :thumbsup:
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this
louzel22
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kewl! thanks for sharing! =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Codes Derived From: :arrow: [b]Dynamic Drive[/b] Credits: [b] :arrow: Me.[/b] Acknowledgment [i]"I belong to a league of super human loonies the [b]The DiaShak DuchShiKnights2008[/b]. Lurve Yah Guy

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:38

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy