• ARCHIVES 
  • » I posted an article about How to update Windows with your choosen browser for various Windows operating systems directly from Windows update servers. Project Dakota is another way of obtaining the la

Pages: 1

I posted an article about How to update Windows with your choosen browser for various Windows operating systems directly from Windows update servers. Project Dakota is another way of obtaining the la

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I posted an article about How to update Windows with your choosen browser for various Windows operating systems directly from Windows update servers. Project Dakota is another way of obtaining the la

I posted an article about How to update Windows with your choosen browser for various Windows operating systems directly from Windows update servers. Project Dakota is another way of obtaining the latest updates for Windows XP. The project can be downloaded as a CD containing all updates found on the Microsoft website for Windows XP 32-bit including Service Pack 2 and some other useful programs like Spybot Search & Destroy. Project Dakota weighs in at 702 MB, and [url=http://www.theatticnetwork.net/mirrors.php]downloads in an ISO format.[/url] For Windows XP Home and Professional 32 bit only. [b][url=http://www.theatticnetwork.net/mirrors.php]Download in an ISO format[/url][/b] The good thing about this is that you can download the Iso, burn it to CD and install it on as many computers running Windows XP as you like. You make a few selections at the beginning but all updates are installed silently afterwards which means they require no user interaction. New versions of the Project Dakota iso will be released each month which unfortunately have to be downloaded again. That’s probably the biggest disadvantage of this approach. There is no information on the kind of updates and software included on the CD until you download the iso and burn it. There are also dependent application packed in the CD. [i]you like this post? please say thanks...[/i] :D

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-02-14 00:41:18)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I posted an article about How to update Windows with your choosen browser for various Windows operating systems directly from Windows update servers. Project Dakota is another way of obtaining the la

ow okie.. thanks for sharing.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I posted an article about How to update Windows with your choosen browser for various Windows operating systems directly from Windows update servers. Project Dakota is another way of obtaining the la

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:46

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy