• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hallo All I'm New here :D I hope all of you can give science at me sory my english very bad :D

Pages: 12

Hallo All I'm New here :D I hope all of you can give science at me sory my english very bad :D

campus_crashers
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hallo All I'm New here :D I hope all of you can give science at me sory my english very bad :D

hi welcome to ftalk
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hallo All I'm New here :D I hope all of you can give science at me sory my english very bad :D

hi adiyat., welcome to friendstertalk forum!enjoy posting but b4 that.,u should read the rules and regulations first b4 posting., or else u will be curse f u break the rules... ..get it??anywiz..welcome aboard!!im stitch!!i can be ur frnd f u want to,,
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay..
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! enjoy =) you'll gonna learn a lot of new things here!=) :arrow: the very important thing you must follow is the rules and regulation here at Ftalk =) [b] enjoy and keep posting[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hallo All I'm New here :D I hope all of you can give science at me sory my english very bad :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:19

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy