• ARCHIVES 
  • » i want to save my old avatars, but when i upload new avatar, my old avatar just Completely Erased! =| aw, the Problem is that i have to restore it on other Websites! :retard: Like PhotoBucket! which

Pages: 1

i want to save my old avatars, but when i upload new avatar, my old avatar just Completely Erased! =| aw, the Problem is that i have to restore it on other Websites! :retard: Like PhotoBucket! which

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i want to save my old avatars, but when i upload new avatar, my old avatar just Completely Erased! =| aw, the Problem is that i have to restore it on other Websites! :retard: Like PhotoBucket! which

i want to save my old avatars, but when i upload new avatar, my old avatar just Completely Erased! =| aw, the Problem is that i have to restore it on other Websites! :retard: Like PhotoBucket! which is a waste of time! :clock: i think this Feature would be way cooler! restoring Old Avatars! :eh: :thumbsup: think about it! you can use your old Avatars :P weeew will make this forum a Plus Points and will surely Attract more Visitors! :D Guys, What Do You Think?!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i want to save my old avatars, but when i upload new avatar, my old avatar just Completely Erased! =| aw, the Problem is that i have to restore it on other Websites! :retard: Like PhotoBucket! which

i like this idea.. especially when you just encountered it somewhere.. and you reallly like it.. then when you change it.. BOOM!!! its gone..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i want to save my old avatars, but when i upload new avatar, my old avatar just Completely Erased! =| aw, the Problem is that i have to restore it on other Websites! :retard: Like PhotoBucket! which

cool. love this suggestion

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-02-14 05:58:45)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]i like this idea.. especially when you just encountered it somewhere.. and you reallly like it.. then when you change it.. BOOM!!! its gone..[/quote] ^yeah,you're right.. well i think it's cool! :thumbsup: =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeh, its really cool! :D boo those who voted for NO! aehehhehe just Kiddin! :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If you have ur old avatars saved on ur computer or host site why would they need to be saved here, simply browse and make the change =) Just remember the more features added the slower the forum will become.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]If you have ur old avatars saved on ur computer or host site why would they need to be saved here, simply browse and make the change =) Just remember the more features added the slower the forum will become.[/quote] i agree with you bob,perhaps it will cause our site to be slower..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ahuh.. thats what i thought too ... =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-16 22:21:55)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh yeah.. i didnt thik of that earlier.. i dont want a slow forum.. so guys save your avatars!!!

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-02-16 00:56:43)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree with bobcbar reply. before we upload new avatar. it's better for u to save ur previous avatar. so if the new avatar doesnt look good. u can change it again. ;] beside. admin will need to improve again the feature.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i mean save at least 4 cuz some of my previous avatars are already gone! =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: you should have saved that in you pc and/or photo hosting account. it can be additional disk space for the site, imagine how many users will have their avatar saved foe more or less 100kb each.
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yep, I do agree that having old avatars save in the forum will just make a slower site.. Just Save your avatars in your PC/ Uploading Sites.. And I think saving your old avatars are quite cool coz you'll be having a compilation, ayt?! Think of it as a collection & not a waste of space in your PC or Uploading SIte!!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How about this: "A tutorial how to save images from browser to computer" instead of saving images into the forum. 1. Right click the image 2. IE: Save Picture As or in FF: Save Image As 3. Save it in a folder that you desire Simply as that. lol
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i vote for NOT... juz save it n ur pc... or if u host it n flickr or photobuckt itll still b der evn if ull delete it hir n d forum.. waste of tym...? 30sec wont hurt u at all.. =|

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-01 16:32:22)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i voted for not.. it'll surely make the site laggish. :wasted:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I don't think it's a good idea because it will cause lag.Just upload your avatar again if you want the old one back.=|
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think this is a cool suggest :D:thumbsup: agree!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: as of now, the only thing to do is to save it in your pc and/or image hosting account. kindly take into consideration the storage and the loading time of the site.=|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Please Locked This Thread! :D =) i just want to know if people will agree with this crazy :idea: idea! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i want to save my old avatars, but when i upload new avatar, my old avatar just Completely Erased! =| aw, the Problem is that i have to restore it on other Websites! :retard: Like PhotoBucket! which

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy