• ARCHIVES 
  • » CLAMP is the single person or more? i heard, CLAMP is more than 1 person. do you know who are they? thank you.. :D

Pages: 1

CLAMP is the single person or more? i heard, CLAMP is more than 1 person. do you know who are they? thank you.. :D

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

CLAMP is the single person or more? i heard, CLAMP is more than 1 person. do you know who are they? thank you.. :D

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: CLAMP is the single person or more? i heard, CLAMP is more than 1 person. do you know who are they? thank you.. :D

:arrow: [b]are you talkin bout the CLAMP SCHOOL anime?[/b]
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: CLAMP is the single person or more? i heard, CLAMP is more than 1 person. do you know who are they? thank you.. :D

CLAMP is an all-female group of manga-ka. The group consist of Ageha Ohkawa, Mokona, Tsubaki Nekoi , Satsuki Igarashi . One of their previous works are Magic Knight Rayearth, Card Captor Sakura, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Angelic Layer, Chobits, X to name a few.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Clamp[/b], also known as CLAMP, is an all-female Japanese mangaka group. Their manga series are often made into anime after release. More than 90 million Clamp tankoubon copies have been sold worldwide. Clamp originally began in 1989 as a twelve-member doujinshi circle. The former members of Clamp included Tamayo Akiyama, Soushi Hishika, O-Kyon, Kazue Nakamori, Yuzuru Inoue, Sei Nanao, Shinya Ohmi and Leeza Sei. By 1990, the circle had diminished from twelve to seven. Of the remaining seven, Tamayo Akiyama, Sei Nanao, and Leeza Sei left the group over the course of RG Veda's production, leaving the current four members. According to Clamp, the group's name means "a pile of potatoes". ---from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CLAMP
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

They are very popular around the world. Anywhere they go, a hoard of media surrounds them. They are especially loved by American anime fans, where Chobits became a superhit.

Last edited by greatsage (2007-03-16 21:09:02)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woahh .. thank you for your informations ! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » CLAMP is the single person or more? i heard, CLAMP is more than 1 person. do you know who are they? thank you.. :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:56

[ 12 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy