• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center :lol: Good day to all! i'm a newbie here so, can you please teach me where to paste the codes you're giving? i'm very confused about this things thank you for those who want t

Pages: 12

[align=center :lol: Good day to all! i'm a newbie here so, can you please teach me where to paste the codes you're giving? i'm very confused about this things thank you for those who want t

lavybutterfly_cute
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center :lol: Good day to all! i'm a newbie here so, can you please teach me where to paste the codes you're giving? i'm very confused about this things thank you for those who want t

[align=center :lol: Good day to all! i'm a newbie here so, can you please teach me where to paste the codes you're giving? i'm very confused about this things thank you for those who want to help me... and for those who won't, thanks anyway =) ][/align]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center :lol: Good day to all! i'm a newbie here so, can you please teach me where to paste the codes you're giving? i'm very confused about this things thank you for those who want t

welcome to ftalk have fun.. :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center :lol: Good day to all! i'm a newbie here so, can you please teach me where to paste the codes you're giving? i'm very confused about this things thank you for those who want t

[b]Hello there welcome in here about the codes proceed here help section ..[/b] :arrow: http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to friendstertalk =)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

goo day to u.. welcome to ftalk.. :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok..
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy!.. :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :P
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]elcum here.. enjooy.. follow rules.. tenkss...![/b]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk ;]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk and please follow the rules enjoy posting!
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendster talk po.. ^^ hehe.. im a new member too..
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting... see yah around..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi lavybutterfly_cute < im antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weLcome 2 FTALK ! enjoy ! and aLways foLLow the ruLes ok ! hope u Lyk it hir ! :) =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK![/b] ;)
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center :lol: Good day to all! i'm a newbie here so, can you please teach me where to paste the codes you're giving? i'm very confused about this things thank you for those who want t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:30

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy