• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hi everyone! I am Catherine Ceņal. I am 15 years of age. I am currently a 3rd year student at Child Jesus of Prague School, here in Binangonan, Rizal. I really love learning new t

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Hi everyone! I am Catherine Ceņal. I am 15 years of age. I am currently a 3rd year student at Child Jesus of Prague School, here in Binangonan, Rizal. I really love learning new t

Emoduchess
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi everyone! I am Catherine Ceņal. I am 15 years of age. I am currently a 3rd year student at Child Jesus of Prague School, here in Binangonan, Rizal. I really love learning new t

[align=center][b]Hi everyone! I am Catherine Ceņal. I am 15 years of age. I am currently a 3rd year student at Child Jesus of Prague School, here in Binangonan, Rizal. I really love learning new things espeially tricks in friendster, because honestly I want my friendster to stand out. :D I love listening to Chicosci's music. I also love to party, yeah! ;] I am certified fashionista. <my colleagues say so> I love surfing the net & texting. I love dancing & acting. I want to be a theater actress someday. That's all for now, I hope to learn new tricks from u guyz and hope to have fun here in FriendsterTalk.. :D CATHERINE BONIFACIO CEŅAL :kiss: [/b][/align]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hi everyone! I am Catherine Ceņal. I am 15 years of age. I am currently a 3rd year student at Child Jesus of Prague School, here in Binangonan, Rizal. I really love learning new t

hello! and welcome to friendstertalk :D read teh rulez and enjoy ur stay ;)
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hi everyone! I am Catherine Ceņal. I am 15 years of age. I am currently a 3rd year student at Child Jesus of Prague School, here in Binangonan, Rizal. I really love learning new t

hi! welcome to ftalk! :)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok!
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk sis! Enjoy posting! and surely you'll have fun here!
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Ftalk!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello Catherine.. Welcome to Ftalk.! Read the rules.. =) Enjoy!.. :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

enjoy posting!! read ftalk rules!! :D
Emoduchess
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Tnx for the warm welome guyz. I appreciated your efforts in weloming me. Hope to learn many things fro you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: CATHERINE CEŅAL :kiss: [/align] [/b]

Last edited by Emoduchess (2008-02-15 18:22:46)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :cool:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]elcum here.. enjooy.. follow rules.. tenkss...![/b]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome in here emoduchess do follow the rules and have fun.[/b] :thumbsup:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting... see yah around..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hello Katherine < im antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting and follow rules!
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weLcome 2 FTALK ! enjoy ! and aLways foLLow the ruLes ok ! hope u Lyk it hir ! :) =)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome! read the rules...[/b]
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weolcome to ftalk enjoy and have fun
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hi everyone! I am Catherine Ceņal. I am 15 years of age. I am currently a 3rd year student at Child Jesus of Prague School, here in Binangonan, Rizal. I really love learning new t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:28

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy