• ARCHIVES 
  • » its not orthodox to all... some tweaks presented differently...css for most.. js remain the same... depending to browser type... to resolve that...and help us display ur work in much better way here

Pages: 12

its not orthodox to all... some tweaks presented differently...css for most.. js remain the same... depending to browser type... to resolve that...and help us display ur work in much better way here

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

its not orthodox to all... some tweaks presented differently...css for most.. js remain the same... depending to browser type... to resolve that...and help us display ur work in much better way here

its not orthodox to all... some tweaks presented differently...css for most.. js remain the same... depending to browser type... to resolve that...and help us display ur work in much better way here the code [quote]if ((navigator.appName).indexOf("Microsoft")!=-1) {a=document.createElement('link');a.rel='stylesheet';a.href=[b]'LINK OF YOUR CSS FOR INTERNET EXPLORER HERE'[/b];navBg.appendChild(a) } else if ((navigator.appName).indexOf("Opera")!=-1) {a=document.createElement('link');a.rel='stylesheet';a.href=[b]'LINK OF YOUR CSS FOR OPERA HERE'[/b];navBg.appendChild(a) } else {a=document.createElement('link');a.rel='stylesheet';a.href=[b]'LINK OF YOUR CSS FOR FIREFOX HERE';[/b] navBg.appendChild(a) }[/quote] code provided by: ~ [b]ArchAngell~[/b] if u dont mind bout opera then remove the part for opera

Last edited by switpotato (2008-02-15 03:21:43)

dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: its not orthodox to all... some tweaks presented differently...css for most.. js remain the same... depending to browser type... to resolve that...and help us display ur work in much better way here

Horay... first to comment :eh: :eh: Nice Code... i'll try it
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: its not orthodox to all... some tweaks presented differently...css for most.. js remain the same... depending to browser type... to resolve that...and help us display ur work in much better way here

finally you show it to us! it's a big help for me.. this is what im looking for.. thanks for sharing this! ;) :thumbsup:
Alonesky
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice to code in browser..
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing :D
mbahboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is what I'm waiting for =D ! Finally I'll have three different skin for my profy :D. +1 repu if you could discover the syntax for Safari browser to make it as a complete cross browser script that really work in cross platform ;) . Many thanks for sharing this :thumbsup:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice.. ^^.. thax for sharing.. ^^
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks swit!! :wow:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice..tnx 4 sharing
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha nice...thanks for sharing [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/AFZULNIZAM/friendster.jpg[/img] [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/member34975-black.gif[/img]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-02-15 08:18:00)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ha? :O short script?hehehe...thanks for sharing swity... :D :thumbsup:
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks monix for sharing this tricks. :rose: :kiss:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing my friend..very helpful! Users can do the same for their js codes using the codes at this link...[url]http://theftalk.com/t17677-different-when-viewed-either.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-15 10:55:33)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow...thanks for sharing!
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks fro sharing swit:thumbsup:
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!
dekha_21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

great code...
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Question.Question.[/b] if i remove the opera part. what'll happen when there are viewers view my profile by using opera ? will they find a standard page ? or a half-costumized page ? sorry i couldn't check it myself. i don't have opera here.
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing...:)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]if i remove the opera part. what'll happen when there are viewers view my profile by using opera ? will they find a standard page ? or a half-costumized page ? sorry i couldn't check it myself. i don't have opera here.[/quote] to be honest havent tested the opera lol... i got none... but still im usingt this codes i juz put my ie css for opera thou.. dunno wat the hell it luks like really ...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » its not orthodox to all... some tweaks presented differently...css for most.. js remain the same... depending to browser type... to resolve that...and help us display ur work in much better way here

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:47

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy