• ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the GUNDAM LaYOUT and the FREAKIEST SHUREKIN SCHOOL KIDS!!! i made, though i only got this image from photobucket... creditz to the one who shared the pic on photobucket. ..updated code... A

Pages: 1

this is the GUNDAM LaYOUT and the FREAKIEST SHUREKIN SCHOOL KIDS!!! i made, though i only got this image from photobucket... creditz to the one who shared the pic on photobucket. ..updated code... A

hadez_rey
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this is the GUNDAM LaYOUT and the FREAKIEST SHUREKIN SCHOOL KIDS!!! i made, though i only got this image from photobucket... creditz to the one who shared the pic on photobucket. ..updated code... A

this is the GUNDAM LaYOUT and the FREAKIEST SHUREKIN SCHOOL KIDS!!! i made, though i only got this image from photobucket... creditz to the one who shared the pic on photobucket. ..updated code... AND SHUREKIN LAYOUT IS IMPROVED>>> just accendentally i done something... to those whoever used this...the layout has change... paste this code in About me, WIWTM, or MEDIA BOX; screenshot: gundam layout! [img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff27/hadez_rey/shusuu.jpg[/img] <">...the shurekin school...layout's new screenshot!: [img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff27/hadez_rey/shushs.jpg[/img] <">"+" and "-" feedbacks are highly appreciated.

Last edited by hadez_rey (2008-02-21 08:11:56)

asumbra1968
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: this is the GUNDAM LaYOUT and the FREAKIEST SHUREKIN SCHOOL KIDS!!! i made, though i only got this image from photobucket... creditz to the one who shared the pic on photobucket. ..updated code... A

wala ka layouts na sharingan?
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: this is the GUNDAM LaYOUT and the FREAKIEST SHUREKIN SCHOOL KIDS!!! i made, though i only got this image from photobucket... creditz to the one who shared the pic on photobucket. ..updated code... A

asumra@ pls speak english ! topic@ nc .. keep it up !!
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=asumbra1968]wala ka layouts na sharingan?[/quote] i'll try to make that one!

Last edited by hadez_rey (2008-02-20 01:56:17)

fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i like the second 1.... :) :thumbsup: [/b]
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice!
skyraven
» n00b
1969-12-31

good
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool tnx for sharing
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

good thx for sharing :evil: :evil:
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. kip it up... kip on sharing ur work... btw, can i ask a favor... can u drop some comment in my two compilation please... :D :D :D [url=http://theftalk.com/t31922-My-compilation-of-layouts-by%3A-Jerick-%28%5E_%5E%29.v-%5Bopen-for-request%5D.html]1st compilation[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t35848-My-2nd-compilation-of-layouts-by%3A-Jerick-%28%5E_%5E%29.v-%5Bopen-for-request%5D.html]2nd compilation[/url]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layie.. love em' ..tnx fow sharing..
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o cool lays i like last lay :wow: nice banner make more ;)
deponogoro
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout :thumbsup: thanks for sharing =):thumbsup:
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout,, tenx 4 sharin... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
ChaNGcUT_RAnGeRs
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice layout,, tenx 4 sharin... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
anarcis
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice layouts thx 4 share good job :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this is the GUNDAM LaYOUT and the FREAKIEST SHUREKIN SCHOOL KIDS!!! i made, though i only got this image from photobucket... creditz to the one who shared the pic on photobucket. ..updated code... A

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:53

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy