• ARCHIVES 
  • » The instructions is 1. I will give a word then the first thing that comes in your mind Type it! Ex:: P1:: Blood P2:: Knife, How about Green? and so on... I'll start [b]Love[/b]

The instructions is 1. I will give a word then the first thing that comes in your mind Type it! Ex:: P1:: Blood P2:: Knife, How about Green? and so on... I'll start [b]Love[/b]

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The instructions is 1. I will give a word then the first thing that comes in your mind Type it! Ex:: P1:: Blood P2:: Knife, How about Green? and so on... I'll start [b]Love[/b]

Bella :wow: me? =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The instructions is 1. I will give a word then the first thing that comes in your mind Type it! Ex:: P1:: Blood P2:: Knife, How about Green? and so on... I'll start [b]Love[/b]

[b]vain anime characters.. =D Blood plus?[/b]
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

red.. hmm.. flowers?
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

daisies. *twilight?:)
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The stars and the sky... Hehe... [b]CrazyKart?[/b]
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][color=blue]Online Game... Siggies and Avatars??????????[/color][/i]
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kewl.... Twilight soundtrack?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Scary songs... I haven't watch twilight yet... The world "LAME"?
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: my sis. because she always repeats the word "lame" :idea: crying girl?:cry:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

clariz my friend!! ..poser!!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The one I [s]like[/s]love! haha (:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Love? It reminds me of hearts and kissing... Hehe! How about mouse?
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

computer hahaha -drugs?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Medicine that drives you crazy... Hehe! How about... Louis Vuitton? :eh:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i dunno that person.. abstact.. LOL~ chicken..??=D[/align]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ coward...... >johnny bravo?!
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weird?=D ice cream?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lizzie9201]ice cream?[/quote] uber cool .. Hmm , Latest gadgets ?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Easier life... Hehe! How about the word *CLICK*!
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

mouse..=D me??:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The instructions is 1. I will give a word then the first thing that comes in your mind Type it! Ex:: P1:: Blood P2:: Knife, How about Green? and so on... I'll start [b]Love[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:46

[ 9 queries - 0.437 second ]
Privacy Policy