• ARCHIVES 
  • » how to break off with this guy? he threaten to die whenever i say break ! now he only listens to me! he is going to beat his friends,all came pleading to me?! now what i can do was just help them! but

Pages: 1

how to break off with this guy? he threaten to die whenever i say break ! now he only listens to me! he is going to beat his friends,all came pleading to me?! now what i can do was just help them! but

WEILI
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how to break off with this guy? he threaten to die whenever i say break ! now he only listens to me! he is going to beat his friends,all came pleading to me?! now what i can do was just help them! but

how to break off with this guy? he threaten to die whenever i say break ! now he only listens to me! he is going to beat his friends,all came pleading to me?! now what i can do was just help them! but it can't be forever! i need freedom too! i was some kind of force to stead with him too! anyone have any ideas to help me? i'm going bonkers already!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: how to break off with this guy? he threaten to die whenever i say break ! now he only listens to me! he is going to beat his friends,all came pleading to me?! now what i can do was just help them! but

that guy needs help. tell him to have an appointment to a psychiatrist.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: how to break off with this guy? he threaten to die whenever i say break ! now he only listens to me! he is going to beat his friends,all came pleading to me?! now what i can do was just help them! but

maybe when u'r still having a happy relationship with him, you two already reached beyond the limit, if you know what i mean. yea, je's right, the guy needs a psychiatrist.
WEILI
» n00b
1969-12-31

mizeL - i don't really get what you mean by the limit! now i hate him to core!
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe he just really loves you. hmm.. talk with him with just the two of you. Make him understand.. tell him you want freedom.. If he still doesn't understand. ate mizel and je ^ are both right.. a psychiatrist might be the solution to your problem.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Talk to him. Make him understand that the relationship should not just be all about him. It should be about the TWO OF YOU. Give him to choices: One, be with him yet (make him know) you don't love him or two, break up and make him understand that in that way, he won't be hurt anymore of the fact. And if he still won't do any of it and still threatens you, inform his family about it and get him a PSYCHIATRIST as soon as possible. XD
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

explain to him ur reason for break up.. and maybe u can ask help from his friends..explain to them too
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] this guy that your talkin abt is wat beyond the limit. you should make him sit && you guys should really need to talk. tell him how you really feel,tell him that your realtionship aint not gonna work,if its only one sided love.i think you really need some space & he really need some time to think. gudluck girl![/b]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's not love... that's obessesion... either way, both of you are gonna get hurt (whether you break up or not)... but the pain of letting go would be worth it coz both of you could grow eventually... jz talk to him and make him understand or ask a psychologist (e.g. guidance counselor) for help in dealing with such attitude.. or better yet, call a psychiatrist.. hehe

Last edited by aLohaBby (2008-02-26 08:26:53)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Let him die. His purpose in life seems useless. p.s. He is defying the law, Bill of Rights, Article 3 against privacy and freedom. So you can file a case against him and have protection.

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-02-26 21:17:03)

gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ that makes me laugh so hard! (let him die.. :lol: ) advising her to tell her bf to go to a psychiatrist is so easy, but in reality, it is hard. first, you might hurt his ego (imagine if you were in his shoe..and you were asked "why don't you go to a psychiatrist?" ouch! isn't it.. is that what you desserve for just falling in love and falling too hard?). second, we don't know what he has gone through to act like such. honestly, he's obssessed with you. and it is hard to understand what is running on their mind. the only thing i could advise you is to go hybernating! haha.. funny though. but it makes sense. if you could detach yourself from him, leave your place, change cellphone numbers, and completely disappear in his life... then you could totally be free. and oh, kim-a holic is right, go tell his parents about their sons problem. maybe that could help! hang in there girl! save your sanity.
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this problem is somewhat though.. talk to him.. seriously, and came up to a good decision..
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha... [quote=lucknskill]Let him die. His purpose in life seems useless. p.s. He is defying the law, Bill of Rights, Article 3 against privacy and freedom. So you can file a case against him and have protection.[/quote] now, i think we found a lawyer... :eh: all the people who have said that he's obsessed with you are right. it's not love. maybe you need to open up with him so he won't strung your neck again. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe he nids psychological help. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ kuya chispter is right..
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]He needs a Doctor..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how to break off with this guy? he threaten to die whenever i say break ! now he only listens to me! he is going to beat his friends,all came pleading to me?! now what i can do was just help them! but

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:27

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy