• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you are a Naruto fan, don't you know that Naruto Episodes 136 to 220 are all fillers?? It was developed from late May 2005 to early February 2007 Naruto fillers arc is one of the longest continuous

Pages: 1

If you are a Naruto fan, don't you know that Naruto Episodes 136 to 220 are all fillers?? It was developed from late May 2005 to early February 2007 Naruto fillers arc is one of the longest continuous

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you are a Naruto fan, don't you know that Naruto Episodes 136 to 220 are all fillers?? It was developed from late May 2005 to early February 2007 Naruto fillers arc is one of the longest continuous

If you are a Naruto fan, don't you know that Naruto Episodes 136 to 220 are all fillers?? It was developed from late May 2005 to early February 2007 Naruto fillers arc is one of the longest continuous blocks of filler in any manga-based anime. known as the "Year of Filler." As opposed to Rurouni Kenshin, which went in a completely different direction, the Naruto filler episodes were unrelated storylines. Like many television fillers, the episodes mainly focus on single characters. Unlike Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto eventually resumed to manga-adapted episodes under the title of Naruto Shippūden, in what is considered the second era of the manga's storyline. In Bleach, the Bount arc is an example of slight but negligible deviation between the two different mediums. Though the anime incorporates the filler content into the manga-adapted episodes, it is done in such a way that the story itself remains unaffected; in essence, the additions only serve to pad out the source material. BTW, if you don't know what is a filler.. [quote]These are episodes which are not in the Manga created by the author. Filler episodes are usually used to give the manga storyline time to get ahead of the anime story, as a single anime episode may use several chapters of manga as storyline material. In webcomics, filler is often posted when the artist can't make a scheduled update. It is often sketches or preliminary art, reader question and answer pages, or characters acting in situations out of continuity.[/quote] Many people say, [i]"Most fillers are just a waste of time..."[/i] :disgust: Anyway, what can you say about Anime Fillers?? =) You can also post your favourite anime fillers.. :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-02-15 12:16:22)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: If you are a Naruto fan, don't you know that Naruto Episodes 136 to 220 are all fillers?? It was developed from late May 2005 to early February 2007 Naruto fillers arc is one of the longest continuous

Some fillers are cool and funny, but some I don't like because it's just stalling for time and it feels really dragging to watch :wallbash: Although I like stories about vampires, I didn't care to finish the Bounto Arc ;) Somewhere in the middle of it, I found it boring. I've been stuck on it for a long while now and I don't like to skip stuff :wasted: I'll have to get back to it one of these days because I know that there's a bunch of people who know more about Bleach than I do :lol: right xave?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you are a Naruto fan, don't you know that Naruto Episodes 136 to 220 are all fillers?? It was developed from late May 2005 to early February 2007 Naruto fillers arc is one of the longest continuous

hate fillers... but i like the bleach filler about "bounds" :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I agree with [b]shakiro[/b].. Fillers are usually fun, especially in Naruto. We get to know more about the characters.. But when the filler episodes stretch on and on, yeah, sometimes it feels too dragging to watch... BTW, was episode 101 of naruto a filler?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not sure what Fillers mean? Is it related to Spoiling. Coz I've seen so many animes and everyone who watched it always put a comment about fillers and haters.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Fillers are usually episodes that aren't related much to the main plot... Usually they're shown to let the viewers know the characters more or to give the manga more time to advance with the story...
J-pop
» Banned
1969-12-31

agreeable... :exclaim:
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

ack fillers.. this is the reason i stop watching naruto..
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welll...I dun really care if its juz fillers... I never would have noticed beacauzse I dun read the mangas
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

some of the fillers annoys me.. like in naruto. i stopped watching naruto since it has so many fillers. katekyo hitman reborn also have a fillers. starting from episode 178 to 181 (as for now).. but i still watch it. i dunno. i just can't resist to watch khr.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sometimes i hate filters. But the filters is the one who can be done in the future. Like in Vampire Knight, theres a filter there.That a scene that not included in manga ((: Filters can give us clue to know characters well. Well, i agree with Joebz by the way ((:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha, lols. Most fillers also reminds you of the past episodes. Wakokok. Lols, seriously, [b]I HATE FILLERS.[/b] Like in Naruto, that's the anime's main problem. It's okay to have a filler, but not that too many and such. It really irritates me at times. ><
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you are a Naruto fan, don't you know that Naruto Episodes 136 to 220 are all fillers?? It was developed from late May 2005 to early February 2007 Naruto fillers arc is one of the longest continuous

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:51

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy