• ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe.. i just want to introduce myself as a new member of friendster-talk. You can simply call me "eunice" or "ayame".. hehe, that's all ^^

Pages: 12

hehe.. i just want to introduce myself as a new member of friendster-talk. You can simply call me "eunice" or "ayame".. hehe, that's all ^^

ayameyokomi
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hehe.. i just want to introduce myself as a new member of friendster-talk. You can simply call me "eunice" or "ayame".. hehe, that's all ^^

wah.. it's so overwhlming . thank you to all ^^ hehe.. it's okay. I already read the rules ^^
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hehe.. i just want to introduce myself as a new member of friendster-talk. You can simply call me "eunice" or "ayame".. hehe, that's all ^^

* deleted sorry.. the forum is malfunctioning a bit.. i didn't mean to double post.. T_T when i refreshed the page, my post still wasn't posted so i posted it again.. i didn't mean it really.. sorry T_T

Last edited by ayameyokomi (2008-02-20 08:04:36)

xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi girL ... wlcome to 0ur world ahaha im more newbie than u

Last edited by xhaighie (2008-02-20 08:28:55)

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hehe.. i just want to introduce myself as a new member of friendster-talk. You can simply call me "eunice" or "ayame".. hehe, that's all ^^

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:11

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy