• ARCHIVES 
  • » Pambonete from antipolo... :D feel free to add me...specially to all survey adicks... :rose: :arrow: pambonete69@yahoo.com... im out... :thumbsup:

Pages: 1

Pambonete from antipolo... :D feel free to add me...specially to all survey adicks... :rose: :arrow: pambonete69@yahoo.com... im out... :thumbsup:

pambonete
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Pambonete from antipolo... :D feel free to add me...specially to all survey adicks... :rose: :arrow: pambonete69@yahoo.com... im out... :thumbsup:

gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Pambonete from antipolo... :D feel free to add me...specially to all survey adicks... :rose: :arrow: pambonete69@yahoo.com... im out... :thumbsup:

Hello there welcome in here do follow ftalk rules yah just have fun. :eh: :thumbsup:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Pambonete from antipolo... :D feel free to add me...specially to all survey adicks... :rose: :arrow: pambonete69@yahoo.com... im out... :thumbsup:

hello there! welcome to friendstertalk :D have fun and enjoy ur stay ;)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`hi `welcome to eptok `have fun.. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome pambonete...
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting... see yah around..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome!! read ftalk rules!! :cool:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi pambonete < im antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

may i add u in ym? :P Haha..anywy,welcome to ftalk~ :cool:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome eptok!! come & join us!!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Pambonete.?? hehe.. I'm eloisa.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Read and follow the rules.. Enjoy being here! See yah! :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weLcome 2 friendstertaLk ! hope u Lyk hir !
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy and have fun
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok newbie!! read the rules ok??!! welcome to the family!!
MIYUKI2004
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: I'm so happy b'coz i'm a member of FTALK of d town....he he he! :thumbsup:
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Pambonete from antipolo... :D feel free to add me...specially to all survey adicks... :rose: :arrow: pambonete69@yahoo.com... im out... :thumbsup:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:44

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy