• ARCHIVES 
  • » What`s your favorite graduation song? :] Mine`s Written in the sand and At the beginning. ;]

Pages: 1

What`s your favorite graduation song? :] Mine`s Written in the sand and At the beginning. ;]

kikay_girl
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What`s your favorite graduation song? :] Mine`s Written in the sand and At the beginning. ;]

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What`s your favorite graduation song? :] Mine`s Written in the sand and At the beginning. ;]

Closing Time by Semisonic [i](not actually my fav.)[/i] [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KdmLmIArqWM[/youtube] [i]my friends used to sing this way back highschool :lol: nvm the video i know it doenst fit the grad. theme[/i]

Last edited by ak0cs3m (2008-02-16 10:50:31)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What`s your favorite graduation song? :] Mine`s Written in the sand and At the beginning. ;]

Hymne guru..usually..this song used for every school that held a graduation party..
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]farewell :question: :question: [/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm my fave?? Myself composed grad song when I was still on HS. =) I Have You is the title. =)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks to you. =)
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ak0cs3m]Closing Time by Semisonic [i](not actually my fav.)[/i] [i]my friends used to sing this way back highschool :lol: nvm the video i know it doenst fit the grad. theme[/i][/quote] I agree with this one. :thumbsup:
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:[i]Graduation (Friends Forever)[/i] by Vitamin C. My personal fave graduation song. :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson :puke: :thumbsdown: [i]hate this song[/i]
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wonderful journey and farewell
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks to you :D and Through the years ;]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Graduation (Friends Forever)- Vitamin C
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Viva Academia .. i guess . u know that song ? :lol:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Friends Forever By Vitamin C .. its not actually our grad song but whenever we hear that song, it really gives our heart a feeling that is so weird.. you know the feeling that there are only few moments left to spend in your high school life with your classmates and friends .. coz its really hard to let go the memories.... :crybaby: ( sorry for this.. hmmm its just that i really missed my hs classmates....)
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

vitamin c - friends forever it's a perfect song!
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do i make you proud ,.. haha for hopeless cases like us :) ! haha
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh, im gonna be graduating this april.. and i wish this would be my batch's grad song "graduation song (friends forever" by vit.c

Last edited by jannahmataray (2008-09-27 22:36:58)

e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stay the same my fav song...
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:puke: You raised me up - Josh groban
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What`s your favorite graduation song? :] Mine`s Written in the sand and At the beginning. ;]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:04

[ 12 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy