• ARCHIVES 
  • » hihi all there...im a new member here..and found that all the layout in here is cool..thx for creator..i love it very much..

Pages: 1

hihi all there...im a new member here..and found that all the layout in here is cool..thx for creator..i love it very much..

benac
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hihi all there...im a new member here..and found that all the layout in here is cool..thx for creator..i love it very much..

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hihi all there...im a new member here..and found that all the layout in here is cool..thx for creator..i love it very much..

hello! welcome to friendstertalk =)
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hihi all there...im a new member here..and found that all the layout in here is cool..thx for creator..i love it very much..

[align=center][b]welcome to friendstertalk! =) rish_22 here :penguin: :wow: [/b][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :d :ninja:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

have a nice day!!! :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello welcome in here and about the cool layouts its our pleasure sharing it hear im sure they will say the same thing.. :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weLcome 2 FTALK ! enjoy ! and aLways foLLow the ruLes ok ! hope u Lyk it hir ! :) =)
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :cool:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah agree! welcome here, enjoy ur stay! ;)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hav fun posting here.. :thumbsup:
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy and have fun
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok! see yah around..!
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok newbie!! read the rules ok??!! welcome to the family!!
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay..
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks ! welcome 2 f talk enjoy !
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hihi all there...im a new member here..and found that all the layout in here is cool..thx for creator..i love it very much..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:47

[ 13 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy