• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]hey guyz and gals, do you know any site where can i download the counter strike 1.6? please guyz and gals,if you know any site's ehere can i DL that,please,kindly share that to me,if

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]hey guyz and gals, do you know any site where can i download the counter strike 1.6? please guyz and gals,if you know any site's ehere can i DL that,please,kindly share that to me,if

kikoyrulz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hey guyz and gals, do you know any site where can i download the counter strike 1.6? please guyz and gals,if you know any site's ehere can i DL that,please,kindly share that to me,if

[align=center][b]hey guyz and gals, do you know any site where can i download the counter strike 1.6? please guyz and gals,if you know any site's ehere can i DL that,please,kindly share that to me,if it is okay?? :D coz i really miss playing counter strike, :( counter strike 1.6,for free.. :( [/b][/align] [align=center][b]by the way. is this ryt wat im doin here?? :paranoid: posting some help? if its not,MODz,u can close this topic,im sorry, i really really want to have a counter strike game on my computer, hope u'll understand me :( [/b][/align]

Last edited by kikoyrulz (2008-03-02 06:12:37)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]hey guyz and gals, do you know any site where can i download the counter strike 1.6? please guyz and gals,if you know any site's ehere can i DL that,please,kindly share that to me,if

CS 1.6 eats alot of memory in your Hard drive.. But nonetheless you will enjoy playing ONLINE using 1.6 I have 1.6 before but I uninstalled the program and revert back to 1.5 Anyway, I downloaded my 1.6 in [b]ISOHUNT[/b] =) Make sure you have uTorrent or Azureus Bittorent Downloader.. :lol:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]hey guyz and gals, do you know any site where can i download the counter strike 1.6? please guyz and gals,if you know any site's ehere can i DL that,please,kindly share that to me,if

^ Is this a kind of spam? :doubt:
dhericc
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Heres The Site http://www.azureus.com/ Best Site To Search That Im Using: http://www.mininova.org/
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@dhericc thanks
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

go to http://www.gg-game.com/ and proceed to cs section forum. i found a download link on there. you can also download gg client to play via vlan.
kikoyrulz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]well done kamandag.thanks for that,now im playing with the gg client,thanks again,, topic solved guyz,[/b][/align] :thumbsup:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

question. answered!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]hey guyz and gals, do you know any site where can i download the counter strike 1.6? please guyz and gals,if you know any site's ehere can i DL that,please,kindly share that to me,if

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 12 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy