• ARCHIVES 
  • » same procedure different effect. :P :thumbsup: Source: [b]abrahamjoffe.com.au[/b] Credits for conversion: [b]Jude (me).. [/b] :retard: ok same as scrambling text. paste this in the top of your

Pages: 1234566

same procedure different effect. :P :thumbsup: Source: [b]abrahamjoffe.com.au[/b] Credits for conversion: [b]Jude (me).. [/b] :retard: ok same as scrambling text. paste this in the top of your

JeRkZxxx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: same procedure different effect. :P :thumbsup: Source: [b]abrahamjoffe.com.au[/b] Credits for conversion: [b]Jude (me).. [/b] :retard: ok same as scrambling text. paste this in the top of your

Sory..wrong post..

Last edited by JeRkZxxx (2008-02-26 23:21:30)

JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: same procedure different effect. :P :thumbsup: Source: [b]abrahamjoffe.com.au[/b] Credits for conversion: [b]Jude (me).. [/b] :retard: ok same as scrambling text. paste this in the top of your

I think it's cool but ot's not working 4 me..:eh:anyway [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/img] :lol:<<tHaNxxx 4 sHaRinG>>=D
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^if you have nothing to do with your posts, dont spam. idiot! :midfinger:
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dracoknight09]^if you have nothing to do with your posts, dont spam. idiot! :midfinger:[/quote] HAha..blah..blah..blah..Why u got angry..i'm just newbie here...=D
marywanna001
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i know what is a loader/onloader?=)
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=marywanna001]may i know what is a loader/onloader?=)[/quote] <">Got it..?? :thumbsup: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/Jerkzxxx/luffyattack.gif[/img][img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/pipo04.gif[/img] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/BetterRUN.gif[/img]

Last edited by JeRkZxxx (2008-03-02 10:13:26)

atmendoza29
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love this one... :D :thumbsup:
dannavj3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i see this a lot nice work.. but too muchcode already if i put this to my profile...... hehehe
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

where is the loader?
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WhErE's dU'H LoADeR??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezekielclarion]WhErE's dU'H LoADeR??[/quote] please avoid using sticky caps.. well anyway loader is a part of your js where you can put the code of mp3 player,map and so on.. "onload handler' to be exact :thumbsup:
nojlaramyehr
» n00b
1969-12-31

eH san ba un js?? :question: d kO lam eH..paturO naman :(
nojlaramyehr
» n00b
1969-12-31

where's the JS? i dont know where's JS?
ZAF
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm a newbie, could u tell me what is a loader and why i could only get the external css to work but not js
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nojlaramyehr]eH san ba un js?? :question: d kO lam eH..paturO naman :([/quote] :arrow: Plz use english in here...avoid speak any other language...ok buddy... :thumbsup: [quote=nojlaramyehr]where's the JS? i dont know where's JS?[/quote] :arrow: U just hav to copy yor code to notpad and sav it as .js...If u have CSS in yor profile...Learn how to combine the CSS and JS...just click the URL below.. gudlak.. :thumbsup: [quote=ZAF]I'm a newbie, could u tell me what is a loader and why i could only get the external css to work but not js[/quote] :arrow: This is part of JS...and this code call the loader...just paste yor code to //PUT CODE GERE thats mean the code inside the loader..got it.. :thumbsup: <">:arrow: And now u having problem to combine yor CSS and JS...just click the URL blow to learn it... :thumbsup: [url]http://theftalk.com/t21506-Updated-Linker-Codes-2008.html[/url]

Last edited by JeRkZxxx (2008-03-04 11:09:36)

n0quit
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make this two work together? scrambling shoutout working but if i put the jumping txt its not working anymore? any idea on how to work on this? [quote]//SCRAMBLING SHOUTOUT var dk09 = "<form name=\"scroll_form\" style=\"text-align:center;\">"+ "<input type=\"text\" size=\"35\" value=\"Shouting Out\" name=\"banner\">"+ "</form>"; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+dk09+"</td></tr></table>"; scroll(0); //JUMPING TEXT var dk09 = "<B id=\"jump\">SHOWAKS</B>"; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.height='100%'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('cpShoutoutBox').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+dk09+"</td></tr></table>"; animateText();[/quote]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^choose only one dude...it may conflict the other codes but i suggest to choose the scrambling effect...
n0quit
» n00b
1969-12-31

@cklahrckiey ok thx i thought it was easy, like copy paste ^_^ ok bye bye thx again
new_16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:what is the meaning of jsfile?????????:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
cokak
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i suppose to do ?pls help
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » same procedure different effect. :P :thumbsup: Source: [b]abrahamjoffe.com.au[/b] Credits for conversion: [b]Jude (me).. [/b] :retard: ok same as scrambling text. paste this in the top of your

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:02

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy