• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok you can post here cool Original Soundtrack/s you've heard. it must be like this: [b]Title of the Song - Artist - Movie[/b] --------------------------------------------- ill start: [b]You Don't

Pages: 12

ok you can post here cool Original Soundtrack/s you've heard. it must be like this: [b]Title of the Song - Artist - Movie[/b] --------------------------------------------- ill start: [b]You Don't

iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok you can post here cool Original Soundtrack/s you've heard. it must be like this: [b]Title of the Song - Artist - Movie[/b] --------------------------------------------- ill start: [b]You Don't

currently... Decode - OST of twilight .. they totally rock :]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ok you can post here cool Original Soundtrack/s you've heard. it must be like this: [b]Title of the Song - Artist - Movie[/b] --------------------------------------------- ill start: [b]You Don't

ehmm Decode-Paramore [twilight ost] -very coollll :wow: Monochrome no Kiss -SID [KuroShitsuji ost] -another cool J-pop song :D
dehdhenz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Decode - twilight's OST I believe - My sassy girl's OST ^_^
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mutt - Blink 182 - American Pie Everytime I look For You - Blink 182 - American Pie 2
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]macross frontier OST :D especially the song: triangler (fight on stage) love it so much :][/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kokoro no chizu - babystars (i think) - onepiece
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Decode by Paramore- Twilight and the Mama Mia movie- many songs. :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok you can post here cool Original Soundtrack/s you've heard. it must be like this: [b]Title of the Song - Artist - Movie[/b] --------------------------------------------- ill start: [b]You Don't

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:23

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy