• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FFA4D3][quote]Suggestion i like to suggest that we will add graphics clan forum And 3 clans they may choose there own clan they want What Will They Do there:Every Month They Will Have A cont

Pages: 1

[color=#FFA4D3][quote]Suggestion i like to suggest that we will add graphics clan forum And 3 clans they may choose there own clan they want What Will They Do there:Every Month They Will Have A cont

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#FFA4D3][quote]Suggestion i like to suggest that we will add graphics clan forum And 3 clans they may choose there own clan they want What Will They Do there:Every Month They Will Have A cont

[color=#FFA4D3][quote]Suggestion i like to suggest that we will add graphics clan forum And 3 clans they may choose there own clan they want What Will They Do there:Every Month They Will Have A contest They Will Make Graphics It is either Signature Or Avatar and their works should be complied and the moderator/s in the contest and events any of them will open a voting thread with their entries Price: Whoever Will Win The Clan Members Will Have [b]x[/b] before and after their Ranks Clan Names: Sir Admin Can Choose[/quote] Note: This is just a suggestion No Offense[/color]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-02-18 05:28:26)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FFA4D3][quote]Suggestion i like to suggest that we will add graphics clan forum And 3 clans they may choose there own clan they want What Will They Do there:Every Month They Will Have A cont

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FFA4D3][quote]Suggestion i like to suggest that we will add graphics clan forum And 3 clans they may choose there own clan they want What Will They Do there:Every Month They Will Have A cont

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:27

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy