• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there to all ftak member! i'm new here! uhm.. actually not that new! coz i'd been visiting this forum for a month, i think! and finally decided to be a member of this forum! :lol: [b]welcome me..

Pages: 12

hi there to all ftak member! i'm new here! uhm.. actually not that new! coz i'd been visiting this forum for a month, i think! and finally decided to be a member of this forum! :lol: [b]welcome me..

Mods
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi there to all ftak member! i'm new here! uhm.. actually not that new! coz i'd been visiting this forum for a month, i think! and finally decided to be a member of this forum! :lol: [b]welcome me..

hi there to all ftak member! i'm new here! uhm.. actually not that new! coz i'd been visiting this forum for a month, i think! and finally decided to be a member of this forum! :lol: [b]welcome me... [/b] =)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi there to all ftak member! i'm new here! uhm.. actually not that new! coz i'd been visiting this forum for a month, i think! and finally decided to be a member of this forum! :lol: [b]welcome me..

^ hi Mods < im Antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
Mods
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi there to all ftak member! i'm new here! uhm.. actually not that new! coz i'd been visiting this forum for a month, i think! and finally decided to be a member of this forum! :lol: [b]welcome me..

thanks bembi! i done reading the rules! thanks for the welcome..
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello there.. Mods.. Welcome here in Ftalk.. Follow the rules.. hehe.. Enjoy being here! :D
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk
arianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there mods... ^-^ welcome to ftalk... im not a newbie here... juz cant open my first account... too bad.... ^-^ see you around
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK![/b] ;)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi mods., welcome to friendstertalk forum!enjoy posting but b4 that.,u should read the rules and regulations first b4 posting., or else u will be curse f u break the rules... ..get it??anywiz..welcome aboard!!im stitch!!i can be ur frnd f u want to,,
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hav fun here.. :D :thumbsup:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok! see yah around..!
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there! wlcome to ftalk! :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice name you got there....sounds kinda mods...hehe anyways, welcome to friendstertalk
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello welcome in here just have fun ..[/b] =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there mods... welcome to ftalk... ;) pls do read and follow the rules here... ;) have fun postin :)
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ Anyway,nice avatar... :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok!! enjoy posting
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] :lol: me too!!! new here! i want to have lots of friends here even in real and i joined bcoz i know iLL learn lots of Fstuffs here! tnx to thiz site![/align]

Last edited by xhaighie (2008-02-20 02:28:44)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there to all ftak member! i'm new here! uhm.. actually not that new! coz i'd been visiting this forum for a month, i think! and finally decided to be a member of this forum! :lol: [b]welcome me..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:58

[ 10 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy