• ARCHIVES 
  • » can you teach me how to make my personalize overlay layout.? pLease... how can i make overlay with effects?? with nice cursor??? with nice testi box..??? and others...??? pLease

Pages: 1

can you teach me how to make my personalize overlay layout.? pLease... how can i make overlay with effects?? with nice cursor??? with nice testi box..??? and others...??? pLease

diviE_27
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can you teach me how to make my personalize overlay layout.? pLease... how can i make overlay with effects?? with nice cursor??? with nice testi box..??? and others...??? pLease

kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can you teach me how to make my personalize overlay layout.? pLease... how can i make overlay with effects?? with nice cursor??? with nice testi box..??? and others...??? pLease

here.. u can try any of these.. if u have adobe photoshop use this :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2458-%5BTUTORIAL%5D-Making-Overlay-easy-way%21.html[/url] or u can also use this :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-overlay-profile-using-downloading-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html[/url] [u][b]then u can go 2 add ons section for ur cursors etc..[/b][/u] hope this helps! =)

Last edited by kkaik (2008-02-19 11:16:19)

imbetlog
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: can you teach me how to make my personalize overlay layout.? pLease... how can i make overlay with effects?? with nice cursor??? with nice testi box..??? and others...??? pLease

MASTER'S ELP nman,post nman kau ng complete tutorial ng image mapping,tska example ng url n tatype s img map...tnx:eh:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imbetlog]MASTER'S ELP nman,post nman kau ng complete tutorial ng image mapping,tska example ng url n tatype s img map...tnx:eh:[/quote] this is an international forum..please avoid using tagalog language... english is the only allowed language in this forum except regional boards... Welcome to friendstertalk :thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-25 07:48:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » can you teach me how to make my personalize overlay layout.? pLease... how can i make overlay with effects?? with nice cursor??? with nice testi box..??? and others...??? pLease

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:03

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy