• » tell us boys when do girls fallin in love?? hahaha

Pages: 12

tell us boys when do girls fallin in love?? hahaha

meyrinx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: tell us boys when do girls fallin in love?? hahaha

How can u be so sure if you're really in love?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,one reason why girls fall in love is when they see [b]caring[/b] from the opposite sex... but i agree.. you'll never know when coz when it's there, it's there.. [quote]you can run but you can't hide..[/quote] =):thumbsup:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wen its leaves u crying at d middle of d nyt :penguin:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@aileen01 avoid spamming please @topic. yes,we wanna know when does it happens..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=crest]:rose: girls fol inluv with guys wen they fil that they are special to thm..that they are gven special attention..and wen girls fil secured wen the guy s around.. hehe..its not rili a matter of noticing,just a matter of feeling it!!hehe hmm..bzta aq,kung gsto q mfol xkin ang isang girl,il do it uniquely!!hehe =)[/quote] [b]Nice, i'll do d same. :) [/b]
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me when she gather all infos or data about your personalities, staring at you everytime and or every minutes, taking cares of you, treating you as very special, you always have gifts from her every special days like your birthday, she protect from other girls, easily got anger and or super jealous and she will die for you no matter what the case.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i fall for a guy when he's sweet and always around for me :D and i fall even more when he rejects me :[ luls :D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me: girls starts falling in love when: -the guy makes them happy and smile. -the guy let them feel they're special. -the guy talks to them cooly. But based on what I've experienced, girls or maybe boys too, when you started liking someone, it seems like destiny is making that person distant to you. =|
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]you can run but you can't hide..[/quote] [quote=SakabatouSHINTA]easily got anger and or super jealous[/quote] haha.. i agree ^^.. :D for me, you can see a sign of me falling in love when i cant sleep past a day if that guy does not txt me or even says hi to me.. it's just incomplete.. and then, if i really try hard to be with that person no matter what.. even if he is hard to deal with and be with.. and if i smile often because of him.. lastly, if i always talk about him even when i am with my other friends.. it's like out of the blue i will mention his name and open up a topic which includes him or correlate him with a certain topic given..
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the way he are..,=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us boys when do girls fallin in love?? hahaha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18