• ARCHIVES 
  • » :mad: would somebody please give me the codes needed to import(is it the right term? :lol: ) comments and friends in th e overlay.. please.. +repu is waiting for you! :eh:

Pages: 1

:mad: would somebody please give me the codes needed to import(is it the right term? :lol: ) comments and friends in th e overlay.. please.. +repu is waiting for you! :eh:

melancholic_083
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:mad: would somebody please give me the codes needed to import(is it the right term? :lol: ) comments and friends in th e overlay.. please.. +repu is waiting for you! :eh:

styker17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :mad: would somebody please give me the codes needed to import(is it the right term? :lol: ) comments and friends in th e overlay.. please.. +repu is waiting for you! :eh:

i don't know more on overlay but i think you will use modules... read this :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2423-Auto-Update-Module-%5BOverlay%5D-Updated.html[/url]

Last edited by styker17 (2008-02-19 10:58:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :mad: would somebody please give me the codes needed to import(is it the right term? :lol: ) comments and friends in th e overlay.. please.. +repu is waiting for you! :eh:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:00

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy