• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... --[b]Misunderstanding between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b]

Pages: 1

Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... --[b]Misunderstanding between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b]

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... --[b]Misunderstanding between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b]

Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... --[b]Misunderstanding between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b] I think it's time that we become really strict on this. No more tagalog in other threads except in the [b]Philippines section[/b]. Even the [b][i]italized tagalog[/i][/b] shouldn't be done in threads other than the Phils section. I appreciate what Mizel did the other day for helping inform people about this policy. I think it's time we make sure that ALL of us, FOLLOW the RULES we are implementing. It's a shame that we talk about the rules and yet are the ones to break it. Let's help people understand these rules, and get them to follow. [i]FURTHER: And i think this should be posted also in the FEEDBACK section. May I post it there? SO the public can read it?[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-16 08:40:08)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... --[b]Misunderstanding between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b]

^ =) :thumbsup: whew.. so i guess everybody here knows the issue about the said 'misunderstanding' right? i hope that issue will be fixed once and for all. so there you have it guys, we should not tolerate the violation of the ENGLISH ONLY rule of FTalk. [b] :arrow: Strict Mode: On![/b] edit: yah, it's a good idea to put this in the FeedBacks Area :thumbsup:

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-03-16 08:42:23)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... --[b]Misunderstanding between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b]

:arrow: [b]Bye bye to [i]italized tagalog[/i] ehee.. :thumbsup: i'll make sure i myself follow this.[/b] :cool:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yeah.. sadly it has come to that. :( I myself liked writing in [b][i]italized tagalog[/i][/b], huhu.. :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Showing a good example can lead to endless posibilities to make our forum a better place. We should try to enforce english typing to show others a good example :lol::thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Besides it can improve our English skill esp. me.. still a high school student. :P :D :D My English is still poor . . =| ENGLISH ONLY! YAAY!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes, we should tell that to everyone. :D It's good practice, it'll be good for everyone. [i][b]ENGLISH ONLY![/b][/i]--that phrase reminds me of a funny Korean movie.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Oh well, I hope this really works, I really love to punish those rule-breakers.. =D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Sorry for my English is so cheap...hope you guys understand...I'll try to typing a message in English to improve my English skill :thumbsup:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-03-20 05:52:18)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Your english is fine.. no worries. We don't have to have perfect english, it's alright. Again congrats on your promotion! WOOT WOOT! ;)
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew... so much has changed... OK ill try spiking more inglish now... hehehe... :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... --[b]Misunderstanding between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy