• ARCHIVES 
  • » Kinda slow deleting PM's one at a time I hope they add a select all function/delete on the forum :)

Pages: 1

Kinda slow deleting PM's one at a time I hope they add a select all function/delete on the forum :)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Kinda slow deleting PM's one at a time I hope they add a select all function/delete on the forum :)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Kinda slow deleting PM's one at a time I hope they add a select all function/delete on the forum :)

bro. diba we can see [b] delete multiple message [/b] just click that. u can delete those message u want to delete ehe :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Kinda slow deleting PM's one at a time I hope they add a select all function/delete on the forum :)

I can't see that link,,, :crybaby:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ aw. u cant see the link [b] deleter multiple message?[/b] :drool:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that feature is available Eph. go to Messages. scroll down to the bottom. on the lower left corner you should see a link that says [url=http://theftalk.com/message_list.php?action=multidelete&box=0&p=0]Delete multiple messages[/url] i bet yah need that feature cuz of the multiples of messages that you receive from code requesters :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ ok bro. ill give the link to you. [url]http://theftalk.com/message_list.php?action=multidelete&box=0&p=0[/url] hope i can help u. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wallbash: the internet is so slow so that's why I can't see the feature the link didn't load :retard:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Happens to me... good thing my net seem back to normal. :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Kinda slow deleting PM's one at a time I hope they add a select all function/delete on the forum :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:15

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy