• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Some simple guidelines to follow: - Posts should be only about: 1. asking for a recommendation from fellow members 2. recommending anime to a particular member whom had requested earli

Pages: 12

[align=center]Some simple guidelines to follow: - Posts should be only about: 1. asking for a recommendation from fellow members 2. recommending anime to a particular member whom had requested earli

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Some simple guidelines to follow: - Posts should be only about: 1. asking for a recommendation from fellow members 2. recommending anime to a particular member whom had requested earli

[align=center]Some simple guidelines to follow: - Posts should be only about: 1. asking for a recommendation from fellow members 2. recommending anime to a particular member whom had requested earlier. - Being specific and clear (for requesters) 1. Do include what genres and types of shows you prefer to watch. 2. If you aren't sure what you want to watch, but hope for recommendations that are similar to certain anime series that you have watched, kindly include a list of said anime in your post. Format Guideline <-- (To make it clearer and easier for members to identify and help with advice. At least include relevant info.) [b][REQUEST][/b] Name: Fav anime titles that are similar to what I would like to be recommended: Genres that I wish to be recommended: Comments: [b] [RECOMMEDATION][/b] To Ftalk Member: ____Name of ftalkmember you're recommending TO) List of anime to recommend: (Genre: eg. Mecha / Shoujo) Credits to CR[/align] ---- And oh. I haf a: [b][REQUEST][/b] Name: kielmaru_07 Fav anime titles that are similar to what I would like to be recommended: Deathnote, Jigoku Shoujo, Lucky Star, Lovely Complex Genres that I wish to be recommended: Comedy, Death, Hentai? Lol Kidding. Comments: Just gimme ur reccomendations. Just dont thinkl of an anime that has all the genres i like on it. Cus its impossible. Comedy and death!? LOL
alucard_00_01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Some simple guidelines to follow: - Posts should be only about: 1. asking for a recommendation from fellow members 2. recommending anime to a particular member whom had requested earli

[RECOMMEDATION] To Ftalk Member: kielmaru_07 List of anime to recommend: Minami-ke Read the manga or watch the anime. Ull surely love it. :wow:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Some simple guidelines to follow: - Posts should be only about: 1. asking for a recommendation from fellow members 2. recommending anime to a particular member whom had requested earli

~_~ sorry i cant really read long posts in the 1st post... btw, please put type of an anime you want. ex. romantic, funny, horror, etc... so some of the members will have idea... -_-
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yumi43ღ]~_~ sorry i cant really read long posts in the 1st post... btw, please put type of an anime you want. ex. romantic, funny, horror, etc... so some of the members will have idea... -_-[/quote] huh? its the same as the GENRE. i dont need to add that one.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Protip: You can have a querie of your request on the CR forum itself for better recommendations.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Protip: You can have a querie of your request on the CR forum itself for better recommendations.[/quote] Hhe. yeah. I love CR. And no. I tried that. No ones answering. =)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=ezil2007]Protip: You can have a querie of your request on the CR forum itself for better recommendations.[/quote] Hhe. yeah. I love CR. And no. I tried that. No ones answering. =)[/quote] just try to watch some popular anime in cr until you will be interested.=)
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yumi43ღ][quote=kielmaru_07][quote=ezil2007]Protip: You can have a querie of your request on the CR forum itself for better recommendations.[/quote] Hhe. yeah. I love CR. And no. I tried that. No ones answering. =)[/quote] just try to watch some popular anime in cr until you will be interested.=)[/quote] interested of what?
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=yumi43ღ][quote=kielmaru_07] Hhe. yeah. I love CR. And no. I tried that. No ones answering. =)[/quote] just try to watch some popular anime in cr until you will be interested.=)[/quote] interested of what?[/quote] ... instead of waiting for an hour sitting :lol: btw, try to watch this; prince of tennis naruto shippuden d. gray-man ouran high school host club eureka seven gundam seed destiny bleach ragnarok the animation choose from there. but if you dont want, then dont watch xDD
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dont watch it on tv. cause i didnt watched it on the very beginning. Ill just try to read the mangas of ur recommended anime.
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i suggest kielmaru_07 to watch claymore =)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@kielmaru; you cant watch some of my recommended anime in crunchyroll for fast loading... some of them in veoh.com
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]i suggest kielmaru_07 to watch claymore =)[/quote] claymore?. ooh. ill try it.
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I recommend 1.Naruto 2.Bleach 3.Deathnote 4.Ouran Highschool Host Club 5.Love Hina[/b]
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If u like music, aircraft, mecha,alien, love, betrayal, friendship, sadness, happiness etc. You must see Macross series, Mospeada, It's an oldies anime but it's broadcast in Japan 2 times. So you know that I meant! It's cool, man. If you like fantasy you must see Anime from Gibli Studio. Coz It's all very touching. If you like comedy , you must see anime FLCL, Abenobashi Arcade Shop ( If I do not wrong). If you like Mature Comedy, you must see Ebichu. I think you should Watch first and Comment later. I hope you like my suggestion. If you like Pschology, split plot, complicate story, See MONSTER, SeLAIN, Jin Roh and Neon Genesis Evangelion. About Bleach, Naruto, Death note,One Piece, Love Hina, they're all good anime, I like too, but after I watched that I forget the essence of the story. Not for animes that I suggest to you I remember every detail. If I wrong plz forgive me. So enjoy your watching!

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-03-04 23:50:55)

death11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]I recommend 1.Naruto 2.Bleach 3.Deathnote 4.Ouran Highschool Host Club 5.Love Hina =) =) =) =) =)[/quote] 6.initial d 7.catblue dynamite 8.the wallflower 9.empowered 10.chobits 11.gundam seed,destiny,wings 12.lupin 3rd 13.serial experiments lain 14.kakurenbo etc.. thats...=) =) =) :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tivaro27]If u like music, aircraft, mecha,alien, love, betrayal, friendship, sadness, happiness etc. You must see Macross series, Mospeada, It's an oldies anime but it's broadcast in Japan 2 times. So you know that I meant! It's cool, man. If you like fantasy you must see Anime from Gibli Studio. Coz It's all very touching. If you like comedy , you must see anime FLCL, Abenobashi Arcade Shop ( If I do not wrong). If you like Mature Comedy, you must see Ebichu. I think you should Watch first and Comment later. I hope you like my suggestion. If you like Pschology, split plot, complicate story, See MONSTER, SeLAIN, Jin Roh and Neon Genesis Evangelion. About Bleach, Naruto, Death note,One Piece, Love Hina, they're all good anime, I like too, but after I watched that I forget the essence of the story. Not for animes that I suggest to you I remember every detail. If I wrong plz forgive me. So enjoy your watching![/quote] woah. nice reccomendation tivaro!. thanks!
mahadana2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

I recommend Samurai Champloo Green green Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) Bernard The Funny Bear Kurau Phantom Memory
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mahadana2007]I recommend Samurai Champloo Green green Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) Bernard The Funny Bear Kurau Phantom Memory[/quote] oh. ok. ill try that one. hehe. thats for that,.
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Try Green Green first!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Some simple guidelines to follow: - Posts should be only about: 1. asking for a recommendation from fellow members 2. recommending anime to a particular member whom had requested earli

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy