• ARCHIVES 
  • » i've generate the layout... but.... when i press the link...about me or etc....it come back to my old page.... and the music cant be play...it said install plug ins.... i have install the shockwave a

Pages: 1

i've generate the layout... but.... when i press the link...about me or etc....it come back to my old page.... and the music cant be play...it said install plug ins.... i have install the shockwave a

ayashi mikage
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i've generate the layout... but.... when i press the link...about me or etc....it come back to my old page.... and the music cant be play...it said install plug ins.... i have install the shockwave a

i've generate the layout... but.... when i press the link...about me or etc....it come back to my old page.... and the music cant be play...it said install plug ins.... i have install the shockwave and others.... what more can i change about the code....pleaseeeee teach me............ :crybaby: pleaseeeeeeee........help me........ i want to install imeem........but argh...... my friendster prof :http://profiles.friendster.com/bloaty <">THESE ARE MY CODES....WHAT SHOULD I ADD....TO MAKE IT WORK PROPERLY....AND GUYS AND GIRLS DONT ADD UNWANTED AND HARMFULL PROGRAMS ON IT IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME.......

Last edited by ayashi mikage (2008-02-21 20:51:11)

ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i've generate the layout... but.... when i press the link...about me or etc....it come back to my old page.... and the music cant be play...it said install plug ins.... i have install the shockwave a

SORRY 4 DOUBLE POSTING... these are not codes i've created...just saying incase anyone missunderstand .... =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i've generate the layout... but.... when i press the link...about me or etc....it come back to my old page.... and the music cant be play...it said install plug ins.... i have install the shockwave a

First off, I can not see your profile. You have a private profile. All you have to install in your computer is(are) flash player and/or shockwave. You can download those in http://adobe.com That layout is a pre-made layout from feequegurl. It should work unless it's not updated.
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've change the setting :D it kind of work but it go to some place else when i click on the about me, comment or other link buttons... did i do something to the codes???? could you take a look at it? please =) :arrow: the musics are there now.... :D but the link still bring it to someplace else :crybaby: THANKS EHHJHAY :D IT'S WORKING

Last edited by ayashi mikage (2008-02-21 20:52:19)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i tested it... i think its okay....when i tested it there`s no problem... :eh:
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah .. now i can use it... :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Your problem is solved already. [b]Topic locked[/b] If another problem occur, post a new topic in this section. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i've generate the layout... but.... when i press the link...about me or etc....it come back to my old page.... and the music cant be play...it said install plug ins.... i have install the shockwave a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:40

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy