• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Revised content, as posted in the Backstage... feel free to comment.[/i] Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... [b

Pages: 1

[i]Revised content, as posted in the Backstage... feel free to comment.[/i] Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... [b

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]Revised content, as posted in the Backstage... feel free to comment.[/i] Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... [b

[i]Revised content, as posted in the Backstage... feel free to comment.[/i] Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... [b]--Misunderstandings between other nationalities, and we want to avoid that.[/b] We cannot blame people if they would feel left out or offended. It's a normal human reaction, that when we cannot understand, we become confused. We become uncomfortable and even bothered... nobody wants to feel all these. I think it's time that we become aware of our actions in FTalk. [b]No more Tagalog (or Taglish)[/b] in all sections except in the Philippines section. No more [b][i]Italized Tagalog[/i][/b], we have to prohibit this, except of course in your local section. [b]Write in ENGLISH. ONLY ENGLISH[/b].. you don't have to be fluent or be good at it. It doesn't matter if your English is bad, AS LONG as everyone understands you --it's good! [u]FriendsterTalk does not consist of only Filipinos[/u], this is an international forum. So it's only right that we do this... it's good for you, it's good for others, it's good for FTalk. [i][b]NOTE:[/b] Posting and conversing in English in FriendsterTalk is a rule to be followed by everyone. Regardless of your nationality, we all must write in English in every part of FriendsterTalk. Except of course in regional local forums (Philippines/ Indonesians/ Malaysian sections).[/i]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Revised content, as posted in the Backstage... feel free to comment.[/i] Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... [b

^second third and forth to motion! :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Revised content, as posted in the Backstage... feel free to comment.[/i] Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... [b

[b]Violation of the said rule will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly :midfinger: [/b] heheh :D

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-03-17 02:18:04)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Right. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope all of us understood this one. :globe:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]agree with this! afterall even if you guys dont agree we mods will still implement this[/b] :P
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ lol :lol: yah as if all of us have a choice. heheh.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][/quote] on your part its easy to say to write a concrete english but how about to those who are WEAK in english literacy? some Filipinoes cannot express well in composing their sentence or they cannot even know what is the exact term in that specific term so they claim to write it in Tagalog or whatever. ok then i have a question, do we have filipino-english translator? ive been digging in ages where to find this thing but unfornately i found nothing. babelfish and google translator doesnt have filipino-english :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually it's not a problem.. i started to like english when i joined here. well. i already said it to you [b]ReversEdge[/b] at the new member intro thread: [quote=aRies04991]Uhm.. first of all this is an international forum. that mean's we're not allowed to post in tagalog.. though it is allowed in the Philippines section ONLY.. don't worry 'bout u having wrong grammar. i believe nobody's perfect.. and in this way. u'll have the chance to improve ur grammar ayt?! hehe :eh:[/quote] some members are not filipinos and they might feel "out-of-place" if we just keep on posting in tagalog. and there's this PHILIPPINES SECTION where you can always post in tagalog just ask. just ask.. that's why we have this way of getting information (in fact in our classroom i was the one whom everybody ask if they don't know the english of a certain tagalog word)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i KNOW this is international forum. being an filipino citizen, im just concern who are poor in english, therefore sorry for being agressive on that one. honestly speaking, i am so free in some sites writing or stating my sentence evendo it is international forum because indeed they respect filipinoes. once again sorry!
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I dont like if someday the forum would become [b]FilipinoTalk[/b] [FT] I'm Malaysian.....I always want to speak English :( :(
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its ok.. but plzz dont be too harsh on the others.. i also sometimes make mistakes like wrong grammars.... :D or also wrong spellings... hihih
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]I dont like if someday the forum would become [b]FilipinoTalk[/b] [FT] I'm Malaysian.....I always want to speak English :( :([/quote] Yeah, and we don't want that to happen. ;) Oh and writing in English is good practice for everyone. [quote=archiedhadha]for me its ok.. but plzz dont be too harsh on the others.. i also sometimes make mistakes like wrong grammars.... :D or also wrong spellings... hihih[/quote] Don't worry.. wrong grammar and spellings are okay. As long as [b]everybody[/b] can understand what you're trying to say.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok understandyou guys, yah its good to write things in english evendo sometimes the outcome of our grammar is kinda messy or something. that would be normal to everyone like some english professionals mean it that they commit wrong mistakes to their grammars hehe :) nice to meet you guys here at friendstertalk :)

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-21 00:57:29)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Yeah, and we don't want that to happen. ;) Oh and writing in English is good practice for everyone.[/quote] I hope it wont happened too.... =) =) =)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D :D Thanks Padme 4 posting this thread.. :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) Regards to you.. :) :) :) =) =) :thumbsup:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

even though its hard at first we should try it right....i agree =) sorry to the mods...i also observe that sometimes the mods use tagalog in posting..i think we should be equal in our actions and you mods should be the role model of the newbies right??peace out :penguin: [b]edit:[/b]added content

Last edited by blackwhiskey_28 (2007-05-12 11:55:07)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe... FT wil become filipinotalk..??? hehe.. kewl!!! but friendster is 4 everybody.. so ol must speak english.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Revised content, as posted in the Backstage... feel free to comment.[/i] Guess this needs no further explanation... As you can all see, the effect of NOT WRITING IN ENGLISH can result to... [b

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:42

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy