• ARCHIVES 
  • » Note: this is like a compilation or combination thread. :cool: To the guys at the top ([b]Mods[/b]) kindly erase this code if its illegal, i haven't asked permission to its creators about combinin

Pages: 123

Note: this is like a compilation or combination thread. :cool: To the guys at the top ([b]Mods[/b]) kindly erase this code if its illegal, i haven't asked permission to its creators about combinin

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Note: this is like a compilation or combination thread. :cool: To the guys at the top ([b]Mods[/b]) kindly erase this code if its illegal, i haven't asked permission to its creators about combinin

Note: this is like a compilation or combination thread. :cool: To the guys at the top ([b]Mods[/b]) kindly erase this code if its illegal, i haven't asked permission to its creators about combining them coz they're not OL. Im sorry. :paranoid: :arrow: Delete if unnecessary or if it's plagiarism. here's what i did i got the variables mtv[0], [1], [2] and placed them in a function to be used in the object switcher that way all properties/characteristics of Shak's full screen codes are retained. :eh: [b]Credits:[/b] 45% - Shak - [b]the youtube full screen code[/b] 45% - Cip - [b]the object switcher code.[/b] 10% - [b]me.. [/b]- combination of the two. :arrow: First of all, as shak said these are the variable and functions to be pasted outside the loader or on top of all your JS codes. :eh: <">Then change these variables with your own Youtube video code. [quote]mtv[0]="http://www.youtube.com/v/[b]lkhXa1iN3nM[/b]&autoplay=0"; mtv[1]="http://www.youtube.com/v/[b]Ice7NydF7RM[/b]&autoplay=0"; mtv[2]="http://www.youtube.com/v/[b]R0zZnfXlDGk[/b]&autoplay=0";[/quote] Next use this HTML code inside a inner.HTML module or addbox. <">then change your image url or input type: [quote]<input type=\"[b]image[/b]\" src=\"[b]http://h1.ripway.com/dracoknight09/tracker/picsnbuttons/name.gif[/b]\" value=\"video one\" onclick=\"vidtwo();\" />[/quote] here's an example of this code applied in about me box. paste inside the loader :o <">Last but not least. paste this also inside the loader <">whew! long but your done! :D :thumbsup: PREVIEW HERE: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/48500265[/url] i hope this will be ok.. :wow: Dia[b]Shak[/b] DuchShi[b]Knights[/b]2008 :wow: same team nmn.. hahaha! dedicated to my sis. [b]I LURVE YOU SIS SHY[/b].. YM tau ulit ha? :wow: :kiss:

Last edited by dracoknight09 (2008-02-21 11:39:08)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Note: this is like a compilation or combination thread. :cool: To the guys at the top ([b]Mods[/b]) kindly erase this code if its illegal, i haven't asked permission to its creators about combinin

another great trick of yours buddy... :thumbsup:
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Note: this is like a compilation or combination thread. :cool: To the guys at the top ([b]Mods[/b]) kindly erase this code if its illegal, i haven't asked permission to its creators about combinin

actually i only accidentally made this i wasnt intending for posting anything today. wah! :retard: but i hope this will be ok for the mods kuya. :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i guess its ok bro.. you gave proper credits.. anywhoo.. again you made use of the object switcher.. first the demi overlay now this.. nice! :eh: hehe shoo proud of u! mwah :kiss:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-21 10:49:22)

bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. i was strucked with u profile dude. nice cool trick! (Im counting like 10,000 more sacks of rice, for me to make sumthin' like that)
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hard work is all you need but its not even finish yet. :wallbash: im running out of ideas. nyahaha! =D
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice trick dude :thumbsup:
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for sharing... i will try later.... :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:D I like it! full screen is fun. I have a similar jutsu that switches the embed using dropdown boxes :cool: :thumbsup: The buttons look better in your preview :ninja: hmmm, maybe I should make some buttons :arrow: [url=http://imgcash4.imageshack.us/img247/3977/kk6ri9.gif][b]+repu![/b][/url] :D :thumbsup:
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh waw! :o very nice of you bro. i thought your gonna get mad thanks so much. GO TEAM! :wow:
kenneth01
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i use this??
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

learn first. js. ok? proceed to the stickies. :D :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wasted: Who me? Get mad? Impossible :lol: Besides, there's probably a billion ways we can improve the full screen jutsu. Before there was full screen, there was just the youtube sidebar, then there was the object switcher for youtube, then came the youtube with the controls hidden, then the shuffle switcher and the youtube with reload function. Now there's this :cool: :thumbsup: good job!
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its cool :O :thumbsup: thanks =) :thumbsup:
amoralsickness
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice .. i like it :thumbsup:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great nice trick =) :thumbsup: i will get this later. thanks for sharing =)
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

YouTube Mastery is your art great sensei [b]Shakiro[/b]. teach me the ways of the embed. :ninja: hahaha! =D what's next? nyahaha! =D [b]@posters[/b] no problem guys glad to have helped and learned from the great youtube master. :eh: :thunder:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I got this.. its works for me :thumbsup: thanks alot :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew :O nice trick.. :thumbsup:
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^thanks. =) hey anyone who wants to please visit my profile. :paranoid: but dont rip anything. ok? =D otherwise my bandwidth would be booming again. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Note: this is like a compilation or combination thread. :cool: To the guys at the top ([b]Mods[/b]) kindly erase this code if its illegal, i haven't asked permission to its creators about combinin

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:45

[ 10 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy