• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:arrow: I don't know if this topic should be here or in the school section. But if it has to be moved, its okay.. :) :arrow: Like the topic says, share your most kilig experiences during js

Pages: 1

[quote]:arrow: I don't know if this topic should be here or in the school section. But if it has to be moved, its okay.. :) :arrow: Like the topic says, share your most kilig experiences during js

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: I don't know if this topic should be here or in the school section. But if it has to be moved, its okay.. :) :arrow: Like the topic says, share your most kilig experiences during js

[quote]:arrow: I don't know if this topic should be here or in the school section. But if it has to be moved, its okay.. :) :arrow: Like the topic says, share your most kilig experiences during js prom. We're here to listen. :wow:[/quote]
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:arrow: I don't know if this topic should be here or in the school section. But if it has to be moved, its okay.. :) :arrow: Like the topic says, share your most kilig experiences during js

i had 7 dance to girls and for the 7th dance i had kissed her :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]:arrow: I don't know if this topic should be here or in the school section. But if it has to be moved, its okay.. :) :arrow: Like the topic says, share your most kilig experiences during js

waaa when i was 15 (junior's night) my partner was gay! :redface: but it's okay because that time i was so innocent i have no idea what does a perfect prom would be like. there was no kilig moment but i had a very fun moment that time with my barkadas! oh yea, barkadas (best friends) .. :eh: we danced barefooted because our feet were aching due to our very high stilletoes and stuff lols and for our grad ball, nothing special again. still enjoying the night with my bff's :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm. Let's see. This year at prom, no kilig moments for the fact that my partner stood me up. =D Last year though was soo kilig. I had a crush on the senior year. We were not partners. He wasn't my first dance but he sure was my last dance. And he made the waiting worthwhile. =) Just being wrapped in his arms was soo kilig already for me. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Oh you are sooo lucky girl keemee. Sweet. :wow:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: keemee: wooh.. your soo lucky.. hope my crush did that on our prom.. too bad, he didn't. :arrow: topic: well, our prom was yesterday only, February 23.. and my first and last dance was my classsmate and friend named bryan.. as i remembered, we were laughing while we're dancing.. haha.. but that made my crush get his attention.. he got papansin by going near us with his partner?? wierdo.. then, he keeps on looking at me at the entire prom and even makes "pasimpleng tingin".. that's what bryan said to me since he knew he was my crush..:rolleyes:[/quote]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ATE WENG && BIANX:[/b] hahaha. we all thought so too. he's one of the hottest guy around the campus that's why everyone was dying to dance with him. i'm just so thankful God answered my prayer that he'll ask me. :) what made it more kilig, was when he asked me in a low, serious tone. super HOT. Hahahaha. :wallbash:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you're so lucky to have a prom. Our school have JS prom every two years only. This year, we don't have a JS Prom. We're really unforunate...hmf
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]kilig[/i] moment when i dance with my child hood crush, and while were dancing we stared at each others eyes for three consecutive music, hmm 4:30 time duration x 3=?? hahaha.. then i told her she was my childhood crush, she blushed and told me she likes me, to be her best friend, but still [i]"kilig"[/i] as it is.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I didn't attend dat, coz i'm very sick dat day, dat's really unfortunate. :) [/b]
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is.. i have dance 15 boys..my first dance is the person who stalks me maybe it is planned already ahaha. some are my classmates..but my last dance was my crush :redface: ehehheeh..i dont expect it :D then he told me that he also likes me :redface: ahahahha.....i cant express my feeling on that day but we broke up since i change my school :lol::lol:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew! i danced with my best friend for 8songs.. hmm.. im so devastated that day because my crush is dancing with another girl.. his ex.. they're soo sweet i almost cried.. well, thanks to my friend, he saved me from a heart break although he didn't know it.. that day i almost had the [i]thing[/i] for him.. =) my best friend is a campus figure that's why other girls are wishing to have a dance with him.. but unfortunately, he has a girlfriend.. ;) but i realized now i dont have a crush on him.. :lol: my heart still belongs to my [b]crush.. [/b](since 1styr) :wow: :wallbash:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]im still a fresshiie., but i hope i could xpirience JS PROM., excitedly waiting for like 2 more yrs:)[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sadly, we didn't have js prom. cause we're all girls!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]:arrow: I don't know if this topic should be here or in the school section. But if it has to be moved, its okay.. :) :arrow: Like the topic says, share your most kilig experiences during js

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy