• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello People! I figured that People here are really Helpful and Cool, So I Decided To Come by Here and Say Hi To You All! =) My Name is Oyen, yes! Oyen, I am.

Pages: 12

Hello People! I figured that People here are really Helpful and Cool, So I Decided To Come by Here and Say Hi To You All! =) My Name is Oyen, yes! Oyen, I am.

Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello People! I figured that People here are really Helpful and Cool, So I Decided To Come by Here and Say Hi To You All! =) My Name is Oyen, yes! Oyen, I am.

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-27 07:36:01)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hello People! I figured that People here are really Helpful and Cool, So I Decided To Come by Here and Say Hi To You All! =) My Name is Oyen, yes! Oyen, I am.

[b]welcome Oyen@IMVU to ftalk...enjoy ere[/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Hello People! I figured that People here are really Helpful and Cool, So I Decided To Come by Here and Say Hi To You All! =) My Name is Oyen, yes! Oyen, I am.

welcome to FT Oyen...enjoy!! :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk oyen! have fun and enjoy.. we're a bit strict now. i guess.. but please read the forum's basic rules and using sticky caps is prohibited here (itz part of the rules).. please avoid it have fun! :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-17 06:42:05)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Oyen@IMVU]Hello People! I figured that People here are really Helpful and Cool, So I Decided To Come by Here and Say Hi To You All! =) My Name is Oyen, yes! Oyen, I am.[/quote] Oyen, next time, please don't post in [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b] okay? Promise, it's really prohibited here. Oh, i'm not the first welcomer anymore... :cry: anyway, welcome to fTalk girl! Enjoy posting! ;)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hey there Oyen. Welcome Home to FTalk! :cake: yah, we Mods nowadays are on a 'strict' campaign, but dont worry, we're all nice people here, just doin our jobs :D see yah around the house =)
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks Guys! Oh Sure, No Problem ^_^ Sorry. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]woah! OYEN?? as in suk1y4k1 of IMVU?? waiz.. ateh!! ehehe.. i dunno if you still know me but i used to buy credz from you before.. back when i was still addicted to IMVU.. thrish1217 btw. Welcome to ftalk..^^, enjoi[/b]
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg shut up! shut up :redface: !? LOL COOL! :D Just Bumped into This Site While Waiting For The Products to Upload. OMG Cool You Know MEEEH!

Last edited by Oyen@IMVU (2007-03-17 09:02:49)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Oyen@IMVU]omg shut up! shut up :redface: !? LOL COOL! :D Just Bumped into This Site While Waiting For The Products to Upload. OMG Cool You Know MEEEH![/quote] :arrow: [b]ehe. well yea, like ann..coz before the filipino developers are sooo few. [/b] :cool:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there! welcum to Ftalk community.. enjoy your stay and keep posting here! Kindly read the rules.. hehe!! ^^
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank You :D Did I break another Rule? lol
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Helloooo OYEN, I like your name! Welcome to FriendsterTalk, enjoy hanging out here! BTW, no rules broken now.. hahaha you're good. :lol: [i]EDIT: Spell check, arrrgh![/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-17 13:36:03)

oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Oyen,... nice name btw, welcome to ftalk! njoy ur stay here, which i know u will, coz the peepz hir @ ftalk are very cool, very friendly and all are super cute! hehe.... see ya 'round... !
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey oyen! Welcome to Ftalk=)Hope to know you more.
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank You, Thank You... I think I'll be here for a while. :rose:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTALK family! :wow: [/b]
Oyen@IMVU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank You So Much For The Warm Welcome! :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome Sis :) Sorry I'm late.. lol xD
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome Oyen To FriendsterTalk =) See ya around :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello People! I figured that People here are really Helpful and Cool, So I Decided To Come by Here and Say Hi To You All! =) My Name is Oyen, yes! Oyen, I am.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy