• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Zup buddies=) just wana share you guys this simple tweak..its a private profile icon on your controlpanel.. Is it not that we only see this icon whenever you open someones profile which is private?

:) Zup buddies=) just wana share you guys this simple tweak..its a private profile icon on your controlpanel.. Is it not that we only see this icon whenever you open someones profile which is private?

talopinas
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :) Zup buddies=) just wana share you guys this simple tweak..its a private profile icon on your controlpanel.. Is it not that we only see this icon whenever you open someones profile which is private?

mr lord, is there a way to view the pictures of my gf eventhough its private? We've been together for almost 2 years but she ends up cheating on me, :'(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :) Zup buddies=) just wana share you guys this simple tweak..its a private profile icon on your controlpanel.. Is it not that we only see this icon whenever you open someones profile which is private?

[quote=talopinas]mr lord, is there a way to view the pictures of my gf eventhough its private? We've been together for almost 2 years but she ends up cheating on me, :'([/quote] >>I think you are in a wrong thread buddy...
annikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha....i like this one...it's very [b]cute[/b] same as [b]you[/b].... your message "restricted to wife only....baka di makapoints mamaya".... i changed it to "restricted to my husband only....baka magselos eh".... hahaha made me laugh really!!! thanks for sharing.... so for my 101st post.... [b]+repu for you [/b]....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by annikka (2008-03-13 23:27:14)

the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]:arrow: take the code buddy..edit and upload it to ripway.. :arrow: name it as myfile.txt :arrow: take the url of your .txt file then use the linker.. paste it to your media :thumbsup: dont know much? go this tutorial: [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url][/quote] okay. i think i got the first two instructions correct. i am just confused about the "[i]linker[/i]". err..i got the code and ended up as a link in my media box. :wallbash: i have no idea if i'm doing the right thing. :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=annikka]hahaha....i like this one...it's very [b]cute[/b] same as [b]you[/b].... your message "restricted to wife only....baka di makapoints mamaya".... i changed it to "restricted to my husband only....baka magselos eh".... hahaha made me laugh really!!! thanks for sharing.... so for my 101st post.... [b]+repu for you [/b]....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] >>thank you so much annika
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohhhhh... nice one LH! i envy it!!! its not working on my profile... i placed the codes in .css of my ripway account.. but how come its not working! help me genius! thanks in advance.. :cool:

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-03-16 19:14:25)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kat08]Yes ! This is international furom, but still we are filipino our main language is TAGALOG, Dont 4get. The people who dont understant tagalog its der problem. Have a GOOD day :)[/quote] I happen to be one of those that do not understand tagalog =) The rules were established by Admin, the owner of this site to allow all nationalities and cultures to share info about friendster. Its simple just follow the rules posted and do not blast back at one of our moderators for correcting you. [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url]
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Why it doenst on my proffy? it works before when I used it . You think i did something wrong? <">
brtny_U
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im new on this one... where will I paste this codes?
feng123
» n00b
1969-12-31

=):D=D:(:cry:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=adepat]Why it doenst on my proffy? it works before when I used it . You think i did something wrong? <">[/quote] >>Put the codes under your tracker code adepat..;)
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice.... i'm gonna like it...:wallbash:
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow nyc tweak tnx 4 sharing :D:thumbsup:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice.... i'm gonna like it...:wallbash:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This code doesn't work on my profile.. :( Here's my profile... http://profiles.friendster.com/massmindrape
rheyah_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

:evil::D=D:globe:
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice codes!=)
redwink
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks, i love the idea of making it private though its public. hehehehehehe. ill ask again sir....there are profiles that are set to private, in short i cannot get through... is there any way, any code, a trick, or something so i can view those profiles.. thanks.
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharin the codes. i liked it hehe
L-Lawliet
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thx for sharing... =|:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) Zup buddies=) just wana share you guys this simple tweak..its a private profile icon on your controlpanel.. Is it not that we only see this icon whenever you open someones profile which is private?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:24

[ 11 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy