• ARCHIVES 
  • » know this group of filipino rappers (is this a group?)? i know this is a group because they are many. i love their songs especially [i]ayaw nyo na sa amin[/i] & [i]sana[/i]

Pages: 1

know this group of filipino rappers (is this a group?)? i know this is a group because they are many. i love their songs especially [i]ayaw nyo na sa amin[/i] & [i]sana[/i]

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

know this group of filipino rappers (is this a group?)? i know this is a group because they are many. i love their songs especially [i]ayaw nyo na sa amin[/i] & [i]sana[/i]

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: know this group of filipino rappers (is this a group?)? i know this is a group because they are many. i love their songs especially [i]ayaw nyo na sa amin[/i] & [i]sana[/i]

Hmmm 1st time I heard about this... Then again I am not a fan of rap music, maybe that's why. When I attended the MYX concert before (was supporting a friend, then a new artist). I was surprised to see soo many Filipino rappers (doing rap and hip-hop). I've never heard of their names, nor have I heard their songs, [u]only in that concert[/u]. Is hip-hop/rap still popular in the Philippines? I wonder.. how many music lovers still listen to Pinoy hiphop. [i]EDIT: Spell check[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-18 14:16:51)

BoLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: know this group of filipino rappers (is this a group?)? i know this is a group because they are many. i love their songs especially [i]ayaw nyo na sa amin[/i] & [i]sana[/i]

prangka mga lyrics ng songs specially HITHIT BUGA & SULUTERA
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha! i love "hithit buga" try to listen their song "ayaw nyo na sa amin" haha, i really laugh so hard when i heard of this song because of the lyrics . . wahaha
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am not against him but I kinda dislike his style big time... Kinda disrespecting some original compositions (I think you know what songs I mean) and turn them into rap songs full of bad intent and profanities... But more the less he's fine but kinda irritating if you hear his songs 24/7 due to lame media feedbacks :wallbash:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i really didnt like them that much, i;ve heard they're songs on my friend's page at friendster,whoo..i actually hated t, i didnt like they're lyrics or watever, buh i thought it was kinda funny tho.[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nah! I Dont Actually Like This Band. Esp: Their Songs! It Really Sckss! Esp: Their Songs.. Sana, Kabet, And Ignition. :thumbsdown: :mad:
justaphase
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Moron Rappers[/b]
pudz
» n00b
1969-12-31

huling hiling sulutera cool song :thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've only heard a few songs by G*gong Rapper, but the one's I've heard I do like (even though I can't understand most of the lyrics) :lol: :lol:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-29 15:28:15)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: :thumbsdown: eeewww! my hatest genre ever! :lol: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sana is a nice song from them.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep.. I'm a fan of this rapper group.. so cool.. and the messages are straight to the point.. i loev the songs "Officially Missing You/ Missing you" and " Sana "
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm also listening 2 der songs, good band. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » know this group of filipino rappers (is this a group?)? i know this is a group because they are many. i love their songs especially [i]ayaw nyo na sa amin[/i] & [i]sana[/i]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:28

[ 13 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy