• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guysz , newbie here !:D I just want to ask ! How to change the codes to put it in friendster ?:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Hey guysz , newbie here !:D I just want to ask ! How to change the codes to put it in friendster ?:crybaby:

[CoolZ]ckaloy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guysz , newbie here !:D I just want to ask ! How to change the codes to put it in friendster ?:crybaby:

Last edited by [CoolZ]ckaloy (2008-02-24 05:24:36)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guysz , newbie here !:D I just want to ask ! How to change the codes to put it in friendster ?:crybaby:

[b]hhmm..can you explain exactly what change do you want? i can't understand u[/b]
[CoolZ]ckaloy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guysz , newbie here !:D I just want to ask ! How to change the codes to put it in friendster ?:crybaby:

mag tagalog nlng tau !:D dba po ilagay 2 sa ripway ? pano po 2 malagay ?:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Use English rather than other language if you are in a non-regional forum. If you still insist to speak like that, we will not entertain any of your queries.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehehe post modified... may i ask wats ur prob ... changing wat ... r u using premade layout ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guysz , newbie here !:D I just want to ask ! How to change the codes to put it in friendster ?:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:57

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy