• ARCHIVES 
  • » The correct code for the span (that's what really matters, just add it after your actual Page Title text) is: [code]<span class="icon" style="display:none">%3Clink%20rel%3D%22SHORTCUT%20ICON%22%20hre

Pages: 1

The correct code for the span (that's what really matters, just add it after your actual Page Title text) is: [code]<span class="icon" style="display:none">%3Clink%20rel%3D%22SHORTCUT%20ICON%22%20hre

taurus1983
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The correct code for the span (that's what really matters, just add it after your actual Page Title text) is: [code]<span class="icon" style="display:none">%3Clink%20rel%3D%22SHORTCUT%20ICON%22%20hre

The correct code for the span (that's what really matters, just add it after your actual Page Title text) is: <">Replace IMAGE.URL with the full image URL - HTTP://, for example, if the full image URL is: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x35/pauloofmeta/multiply.gif replace it with just: [b]i183.photobucket.com/albums/x35/pauloofmeta/multiply.gif[/b] then, Go to [b]Edit your site title[/b]. paste this in from notepad. DO NOT do ANY inline editing. ONLY paste it in, and hit done. [b]YOUR_OWN_SITE_TITLE[/b] [quote][b]<span class="icon"style="display:none">%3Clink%20rel%3D%22SHORTCUT%20ICON%22%20href%3D%22http%3A//i183.photobucket.com/albums/x35/pauloofmeta/multiply.gifr %22%3E</span>[/b][/quote] [b]sample:[/b] <">[i]IF you attempt to edit your site title on Multiply, or just open the edit of it, you will see that the code for the favicon is gone AND so is your favicon. You have to totally start over (empty it, paste in, save it).) [/i] If you have anything already in your site title other than what I've included, and you want to include that, you will to put THAT in notepad with this, empty your site title area and paste it in ALL at once. IF you have a LOT of code in your site title already and wish to combine it with this, it may not work. NO inline editing of the site title when using a favicon. THAT'S the trick. [b]NOTE:[/b] [i]IF you don't do this correctly, you could affect your ability to edit your site title or other features on Multiply. You are solely responsible for any errors.[/i] Credits: http://dantcer.multiply.com

Last edited by taurus1983 (2008-03-04 04:05:00)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The correct code for the span (that's what really matters, just add it after your actual Page Title text) is: [code]<span class="icon" style="display:none">%3Clink%20rel%3D%22SHORTCUT%20ICON%22%20hre

:thumbsup:=) thanks for sharing
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The correct code for the span (that's what really matters, just add it after your actual Page Title text) is: [code]<span class="icon" style="display:none">%3Clink%20rel%3D%22SHORTCUT%20ICON%22%20hre

Oww ive been lukin for dis tenks :3
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow,Thanks for sharing! :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The correct code for the span (that's what really matters, just add it after your actual Page Title text) is: [code]<span class="icon" style="display:none">%3Clink%20rel%3D%22SHORTCUT%20ICON%22%20hre

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 11 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy