• ARCHIVES 
  • » i am newbie, i am not so familiar having j.s file... how can i have j.s file and a css file.:crybaby:..?

Pages: 12

i am newbie, i am not so familiar having j.s file... how can i have j.s file and a css file.:crybaby:..?

gerenzze_08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i am newbie, i am not so familiar having j.s file... how can i have j.s file and a css file.:crybaby:..?

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i am newbie, i am not so familiar having j.s file... how can i have j.s file and a css file.:crybaby:..?

hello! welcome to friendtertalk :)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i am newbie, i am not so familiar having j.s file... how can i have j.s file and a css file.:crybaby:..?

welcmoe to ftalk.. :D BTW resize your siggy now.. its too big.. Rules: .siggie should not exeed 200px
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and enjoy posting. and besure follow the rules=)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! [i]I just remember the first day I became a member here![/i]:rolleyes: Try visiting some of the threads, if you want to know about JS, go to Tricks and Tutorial Section. [b]Cool Posting![/b]:D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello there! Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome hav fun here..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read and follow the rules here.. see yah! :)
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah! I forgot! Be sure to follow the rules. It is very important if you don't want the moderator to crush you! [i]hehehe[/i]:lol:[b]Peace Mods![/b]:D

Last edited by Etheral (2008-02-24 21:18:36)

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok! [b]rish_22[/b] here.. :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to friendstertalk..you may browse in the tricks and tutorial section for ideas on js...:thumbsup:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi welcome in here girl if you need help bout that kindly proceed to help section.:eh:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

u may go 2 help section or tricks and tutorial.. Nway..welcome to FTALKKKKK! :eh:
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk ! enjoy =) you'll gonna learn a lot of new things here!=) :arrow: the very important thing you must follow is the rules and regulation here at Ftalk =)
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i am newbie, i am not so familiar having j.s file... how can i have j.s file and a css file.:crybaby:..?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:00

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy