• ARCHIVES 
  • » Kyoto Animation has created the most popular anime today,but what do you think is their best production?:eh:

Pages: 1

Kyoto Animation has created the most popular anime today,but what do you think is their best production?:eh:

yoyomi000
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Kyoto Animation has created the most popular anime today,but what do you think is their best production?:eh:

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Kyoto Animation has created the most popular anime today,but what do you think is their best production?:eh:

All of them are popular. KyoAni is awesome, as well as KEY. TMoHS - Is just popular. But the storyline is not good. Lucky Star - Is also popular. Just a funny slice of life of the gang. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1203897825.jpg]Kanon 2006[/url] - Is really good. Loev the Makoto's Arc. It made me tear-eyed. Uguu~ [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1203897902.png]Clannad the game[/url] is more superior than the animu, especially Tomoyo's Arc and Kyou's Arc. Nagisa's arc is not so sad. but Nagisa's after story and Tomoyo's after story is really sad and well done. (Believe it or not the pic is [b]Kyou[/b]!) *also post reply on my clannad thread XD* Air - Well it seems that I hardly understand this animu. Confused a lot really but may got you cry on the ending.Poor Misuzu and the two kids. [b]Im waiting for my Planetarian OVA and Little Busters :D[/b]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-24 19:18:01)

~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Kyoto Animation has created the most popular anime today,but what do you think is their best production?:eh:

the anime that I most like is "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and "Clannad"... all of the characters are totally kawaii!! specially haruhi.. hahaha... [quote=ezil2007]All of them are popular. KyoAni is awesome, as well as KEY. TMoHS - Is just popular. But the storyline is not good. Lucky Star - Is also popular. Just a funny slice of life of the gang. Kanon 2006 - Is really good. Loev the Makoto's Arc. It made me tear-eyed. Uguu~ Clannad the game is more superior than the animu, especially Tomoyo's Arc and Kyou's Arc. Nagisa's arc is not so sad. but Nagisa's after story and Tomoyo's after story is really sad and well done. (Believe it or not the pic is Kyou!) *also post reply on my clannad thread XD* Air - Well it seems that I hardly understand this animu. Confused a lot really but may got you cry on the ending.Poor Misuzu and the two kids. Im waiting for my Planetarian OVA and Little Busters :D[/quote] wow ezil!! I almost considered you as the super-duper addicted with anime!! ahaha.. lolz!
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yep cause all works of KEY are awesome. Still the best work of key is Planetarian :D I wish my waifu is the same as Reverie lol =D
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]Yep cause all works of KEY are awesome. Still the best work of key is Planetarian :D I wish my waifu is the same as Reverie lol =D[/quote] well i dont really got to play any of key's games so i dont wat planetarian is,well ive heard it though :lol:
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=~*~cute~*~]the anime that I most like is "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and "Clannad"... all of the characters are totally kawaii!! specially haruhi.. hahaha... [quote=ezil2007]All of them are popular. KyoAni is awesome, as well as KEY. TMoHS - Is just popular. But the storyline is not good. Lucky Star - Is also popular. Just a funny slice of life of the gang. Kanon 2006 - Is really good. Loev the Makoto's Arc. It made me tear-eyed. Uguu~ Clannad the game is more superior than the animu, especially Tomoyo's Arc and Kyou's Arc. Nagisa's arc is not so sad. but Nagisa's after story and Tomoyo's after story is really sad and well done. (Believe it or not the pic is Kyou!) *also post reply on my clannad thread XD* Air - Well it seems that I hardly understand this animu. Confused a lot really but may got you cry on the ending.Poor Misuzu and the two kids. Im waiting for my Planetarian OVA and Little Busters :D[/quote] wow ezil!! I almost considered you as the super-duper addicted with anime!! ahaha.. lolz![/quote] yeah,of all the members of FFTALK,Ezil~san is the best when it comes to anime,next is me,hohohohohoho =D
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Air, maybe confuse a few anime lover! But The story was awesome. I can predict the ending. Shock after I finished the movie. I have downloaded AIR the movie, but I don't watching it, coz I'm still shock with the ending. till now.
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me its CLANNAD, it has a great animation.
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lightness]for me its CLANNAD, it has a great animation.[/quote] another one of my people! :lol:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b] i don't like the tMoHS kinda echi but the other love them.ü[/b][/align]
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive just found out that the full metal panic fumoffu and full metal panic the second raid was also from KYOANI so thats why ive noticd that the illustrations improved quite well compare to the first series and theres also this anime called,ONE its also from KYOANI
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TMOHS!!! love it xD :wow::wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Kyoto Animation has created the most popular anime today,but what do you think is their best production?:eh:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy