• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be will

Pages: 1

I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be will

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be will

I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be willing to give it a try also. Yes I realize that the crossover is basically a fancy css layout but still feel it is worth its own thread. =) Recommend Switpotato and dracoknight09 has the mods. :D
spencer_recneps
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be will

Yeah.. I agree with you sir Bob.. I also recommend those two persons mentioned above to be the mods.. I've seen their works and I'm really impressed.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be will

for me.. no need :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be willing to give it a try also. Yes I realize that the crossover is basically a fancy css layout but still feel it is worth its own thread. =) Recommend Switpotato and dracoknight09 has the mods. :D[/quote] very nice idea bob.. coz as we all know in help section there are lot of members who is askin how to make an crossover layout..perhaps mods will think about this good suggestion..:thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Why not give it a try?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

First of all, do you guys know what's crossover layout? Its like an overlay (html) converted into js. You can create html layout of your friendster then just convert all the codes into js. For example, a simple conversion: <div></div> into document.write("<div></div>") Anyway, if this suggestion will be accepted, I will support it though.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks eehjhay at least now I understand more about crossover, was thinking it was a css type layout. :retard:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ same-o :retard: I wanna learn how to make c-o layouts too. But the problem i dont see enuf sources/tutorials. Well there's one at f-graphics but it didnt make sense to mee. So hopefully this will be approved.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

like this idea.. :d
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@topicstarter requested this topic to be locked
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would like to recommend the addion of a thread for crossover and demi-layouts. I see many questions related to the crossover primarily but if the demi was included I think more members would be will

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 15 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy