• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi 2 ol ftalk... I'm new her so im introducing myself just kol me vanther .. ter for short.:lol: I guess I am noob about js except css but i realy like to learn how to edit my fprofile using js..:eh:.

Pages: 1

Hi 2 ol ftalk... I'm new her so im introducing myself just kol me vanther .. ter for short.:lol: I guess I am noob about js except css but i realy like to learn how to edit my fprofile using js..:eh:.

vantherx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi 2 ol ftalk... I'm new her so im introducing myself just kol me vanther .. ter for short.:lol: I guess I am noob about js except css but i realy like to learn how to edit my fprofile using js..:eh:.

Hi 2 ol ftalk... I'm new her so im introducing myself just kol me vanther .. ter for short.:lol: I guess I am noob about js except css but i realy like to learn how to edit my fprofile using js..:eh:... thats all..:penguin::penguin::penguin: and more power to ftalk..:thumbsup: P.S. edited sory guys i didn't notice the midfinger i mean this one should be :thumbsup:

Last edited by vantherx (2008-02-24 21:30:31)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi 2 ol ftalk... I'm new her so im introducing myself just kol me vanther .. ter for short.:lol: I guess I am noob about js except css but i realy like to learn how to edit my fprofile using js..:eh:.

yeah. welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting! and be sure to follow the rules and regulations. =):thumbsup:
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi 2 ol ftalk... I'm new her so im introducing myself just kol me vanther .. ter for short.:lol: I guess I am noob about js except css but i realy like to learn how to edit my fprofile using js..:eh:.

[b]Welcome![/b] First thing, be sure to follow the rules.:) Second thing, be nice, be friendly and make sure you have common sense.=) Last thing, just enjoy posting.:D [b]Cool Posting![/b]:P
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D have fun and enjoy ur stay :)
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok! [b]rish_22[/b] here.. :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Enjoy your stay here..keep active ok...:thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here ter bout that matter start roaming in trick and tutorial and incase you need help proceed to help section.:eh:
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hellow welcome here in friendsterTalk just keep learning heheheh ^_^ better to read first the rules ^_^
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. :)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK! folks..=D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi welcome aboard.. avoid spam.. promoting other site is not allowed n here.. read and follow the rules..ok??

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-02-26 00:42:16)

vantherx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you guys... i realy learn a lot things here... :wow::wow: u guys amazing :crybaby: :cool:

Last edited by vantherx (2008-02-26 04:17:00)

dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting:)
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b] weLcome to FriEndsTer taLk.. :D enJoi poSting aRound..^_^:thumbsup: [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi 2 ol ftalk... I'm new her so im introducing myself just kol me vanther .. ter for short.:lol: I guess I am noob about js except css but i realy like to learn how to edit my fprofile using js..:eh:.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:55

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy