• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if theres already a post like this. but to all the mods. if there is already a post like this, u can erase this.. :D ______________________________________________________________________

Pages: 12

i dont know if theres already a post like this. but to all the mods. if there is already a post like this, u can erase this.. :D ______________________________________________________________________

pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dont know if theres already a post like this. but to all the mods. if there is already a post like this, u can erase this.. :D ______________________________________________________________________

i dont know if theres already a post like this. but to all the mods. if there is already a post like this, u can erase this.. :D ________________________________________________________________________________answer this.. have u heard this song? do u like it? if ur going to rate it, what is the score?
J-pop
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if theres already a post like this. but to all the mods. if there is already a post like this, u can erase this.. :D ______________________________________________________________________

dont knw that but i think ive heard it b4! :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if theres already a post like this. but to all the mods. if there is already a post like this, u can erase this.. :D ______________________________________________________________________

i knew this song since i was an 1st year student. i'm already turning 3rd year.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle]i knew this song since i was an 1st year student. i'm already turning 3rd year.[/quote] I think you are preferring to the Acoustic Song the demo of Your Guardian Angel. =D anyway @ pink_scorpio96 I suggest by their special edition album. :lol: :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i LOVE that song... 10/10
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i've heard the song and i don't like it that much :D .. it's for lovers...haha..is it because i'm single?haha..no. =D
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: hmmmmm.... 7/10? : well im currently single... so its a - 1... : i love a lot of songs right now... so it would be another - 1... : and i broke up with someone while im listening to the song... another - 1... : so thats it...
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

such a nice song=)
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

xoxo cool to hear this song!! makes me :(
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love it.. Its my favorite(b4 i liked the next 2) but I love face down and love seat more.. try it!
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i first heard of the song, it was great... i loved hearing it when ever i can... but now i'm getting kinda of it coz in in every 10 friendster profile i visit, 9 have that song... and was set in autoplay too! :wallbash: anyways... i still like it and i would love to tell my GF those words in the chorus if i have a GF :eh: :P [quote]i will never let you fall i'll stand up with you forever i'll be there for you through it all even if saving you sends me to heaven[/quote]
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i heard it already.. i love the song.. i'l rate 9.9/10 :thumbsup:
pauljam
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) AloHa!!!
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Your Guardian Angel[/b] Based from the song,the guy is actually human.He supposed to call himself a guardian angel because he will do all the things just for that girl even though he will die for it. In addition,the guy is hoping to be loved by that girl.It surely conclude that the song signifies "Here I am for You"
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love the lyrics!
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] 1-10?? ahm.. i think 8/10.. [/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/?r=84422][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar84422-4.gif[/img][/url]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

love that song. :thumbsup:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maraming n adik s song nto
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love the song when i first heard it, but later on i find it boring.. :| --so i'll just rate it as 5 out of 10
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Love their song love seat. :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if theres already a post like this. but to all the mods. if there is already a post like this, u can erase this.. :D ______________________________________________________________________

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy