• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]1. Yahoo!Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.yahoo.com - Site Info 2. Microsoft Network (MSN)Dialup access and content provider.www.msn.com - Sit

Pages: 1

[quote]1. Yahoo!Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.yahoo.com - Site Info 2. Microsoft Network (MSN)Dialup access and content provider.www.msn.com - Sit

roysmith
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]1. Yahoo!Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.yahoo.com - Site Info 2. Microsoft Network (MSN)Dialup access and content provider.www.msn.com - Sit

[quote]1. Yahoo!Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.yahoo.com - Site Info 2. Microsoft Network (MSN)Dialup access and content provider.www.msn.com - Site Info 3. GoogleEnables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRank, caching and translation of results, and an option to find similar pages. The company's focus is developing search technology.google.com - Site Info 4. YouTubeYouTube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share your videos worldwide!youtube.com - Site Info 5. Windows LiveSearch engine from Microsoft.live.com - Site Info 6. MyspaceSocial Networking Site.myspace.com - Site Info 7. Baidu.comThe leading Chinese language search engine, provides “simple and reliableâ€? search experience, strong in Chinese language and multi-media content including MP3 music and movies, the first to offer WAP and PDA-based mobile search in China.baidu.com - Site Info 8. OrkutSocial networking and discussion site operated by Google.orkut.com - Site Info 9. Wikipedia An online collaborative encyclopedia.www.wikipedia.org - Site Info 10. FacebookA social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study, and live around them.facebook.com - Site Info 11. Hi5Social networking site offering media sharing, affinity groups, and messaging.hi5.com - Site Info 12. qq.comhttp://www.gziu.comwww.qq.com - Site Info 13. Rapidshare.comwww.rapidshare.com - Site Info 14. Blogger.comFree, automated weblog publishing tool that sends updates to a site via FTP.www.blogger.com - Site Info 15. MegauploadMegaupload is a "leading website of the world" for transferring files easily, with complete security and free of charge.www.megaupload.com - Site Info [b]16. FriendsterFriendster is a leading global social network emphasizing genuine friendships and the discovery of new people through friends. Search for old friends and classmates, stay in better touch with friends, share photos and videos, and so much more.www.friendster.com - Site Info [/b] 17. Yahoo.co.jp有料審査制のディレクトリ。ウェブサービスの形でAPIを公開。www.yahoo.co.jp - Site Info 18. Microsoft CorporationMain site for product information, support, and news.www.microsoft.com - Site Info 19. Sina.com.cn包括即日的国内外不同类型的新闻与评论,人物专题,图库。www.sina.com.cn - Site Info 20. Fotolog.comFotolog.com - a great online community of interconnected photo-weblogs. Make it easy for your friends and family to see what's up with you by putting your latest, greatest digital photos on the web in a daily journal format.www.fotolog.net - Site Info[/quote] Source : http://www.gutterpost.blogspot.com/
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]1. Yahoo!Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.yahoo.com - Site Info 2. Microsoft Network (MSN)Dialup access and content provider.www.msn.com - Sit

thats post was dated December 31, 2007 and a blog post is not as reliable as the commercial site. Check out [url=December 31, 2007]Alexa.com[/url] for currrent most visited site. Ratings can be check by countries and globaly. Friendstertalk.com has a traffic rank of: 26,19357 [url=http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/friendstertalk.com]CLICK HERE[/url] for more comprehensive info. It also shows that 58% of visitors is coming from Philippines, 14.2% from Indonesia, 10.5% from Malaysia 3.9% from the US and with 1.something from other countries.

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-02-26 17:57:27)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]1. Yahoo!Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.yahoo.com - Site Info 2. Microsoft Network (MSN)Dialup access and content provider.www.msn.com - Sit

^ Haha. United Kingdom - 0.2% (I think it's only me and Harvey who's part of the 0.2%) Australia - 0.2% as well (Only Kuya Eehjhay??? :o) Cool Though :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Only Alliana and Eehjhay from Australia. :lol:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think filipinos are dominating FTALK.. i mean there are many filipino members here.. correct me if im wrong.. its just my opinion
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]regiehiozn[/b] i think s0wh..
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]i think filipinos are dominating FTALK.. i mean there are many filipino members here.. correct me if im wrong.. its just my opinion[/quote] not only ftalk but also friendster.. dominating in terms of[b] population[/b]..
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

we should name friendstertalk.com to filipinotalk.com since most of us here are filipinos. lols

Last edited by lOlipUnX (2008-08-16 06:14:39)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ Haha. United Kingdom - 0.2% (I think it's only me and Harvey who's part of the 0.2%) Australia - 0.2% as well (Only Kuya Eehjhay??? ) Cool Though :)[/quote] Hey! I've been visiting FTalk here in England[UK] for like years now! Count me in! :lol: I've been here since the day I was born! Oh and I should've known this site since it has started! lol
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o Friendster dropped in ranking gobal from #16 to #40 in only 6 months :paranoid: Check these stats: [quote]Friendster.com users come from these countries: Indonesia36.1% Philippines20.0% Malaysia10.7% United States7.9% Friendster.com traffic rank in other countries: Philippines 2 Indonesia 3 Malaysia 3 Singapore 6 United States 125[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-16 10:33:09)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

facebook outrunned friendster... but it's not that popular in the philippines. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]1. Yahoo!Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.yahoo.com - Site Info 2. Microsoft Network (MSN)Dialup access and content provider.www.msn.com - Sit

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:58

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy