• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Guys do you like your background to be colorful like rainbow? :arrow: What im gona share you this time is a code to have a gradient colored background :D Hope you will like this one guys... No

Pages: 123

:arrow: Guys do you like your background to be colorful like rainbow? :arrow: What im gona share you this time is a code to have a gradient colored background :D Hope you will like this one guys... No

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Guys do you like your background to be colorful like rainbow? :arrow: What im gona share you this time is a code to have a gradient colored background :D Hope you will like this one guys... No

:arrow: Guys do you like your background to be colorful like rainbow? :arrow: What im gona share you this time is a code to have a gradient colored background :D Hope you will like this one guys... Note; the color fades,change like rainbow... :arrow: working well in ie :thumbsup: the code: <">:thumbsup: Just copy and paste the code in your compiled javascript file.. :arrow: Put it below of all your codes ok.. Preview? [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/lordheinz]L O R D H E I N Z[/url] :thumbsup: wait till my page fully loads,if the trick didnt showed up,hit refresh ok... ;) Hope you you like it...cheers!

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-26 14:27:08)

roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Guys do you like your background to be colorful like rainbow? :arrow: What im gona share you this time is a code to have a gradient colored background :D Hope you will like this one guys... No

Hi ... I cant see the rainbow wallpaper....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Guys do you like your background to be colorful like rainbow? :arrow: What im gona share you this time is a code to have a gradient colored background :D Hope you will like this one guys... No

[quote=roysmith]Hi ... I cant see the rainbow wallpaper....[/quote] refresh the page buddy...use ie..
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

First 2 comment... Awesome Bro..!!! :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith]First 2 comment... Awesome Bro..!!! :thumbsup:[/quote] youve seen it buddy?
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I seen it in ur page... But it doesnt work in my profile.. Any idea.?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith]I seen it in ur page... But it doesnt work in my profile.. Any idea.?[/quote] :D do you have js injector? coz if you have its better if you put it there buddy...;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-26 13:03:25)

roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=roysmith]I seen it in ur page... But it doesnt work in my profile.. Any idea.?[/quote] :D do you have js injector? coz if you have its better if you put it there buddy...;)[/quote] yes i have injected it last on my js mate...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith][quote=lordheinz][quote=roysmith]I seen it in ur page... But it doesnt work in my profile.. Any idea.?[/quote] :D do you have js injector? coz if you have its better if you put it there buddy...;)[/quote] yes i have injected it last on my js mate...[/quote] So you made it buddy???

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-26 13:27:54)

roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No bro, i have injected but doesnt work... :(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith]No bro, i have injected but doesnt work... :([/quote] you have to rearrange your code buddy...coz you are inseting another code now.. sometimes it has a conflict with other codes...
roysmith
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok will try inserting one by one... will let u know when i have prob's cheers
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=roysmith]ok will try inserting one by one... will let u know when i have prob's cheers[/quote] good luck on that buddy,just dont forget to post here if it works..ok..;)
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

how bout gradient for cpanel buttons? and btw, my cpanel buttons wont work.. arrgh! :wallbash:
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow...ThNxxx 4SharIng...Im GoNna tRy this Code... [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/Jerkzxxx/luffy04.gif[/img][img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/img] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/Jerkzxxx/luffyattack.gif[/img]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hahaha this one is nice :D I already use it on one of my premade layouts =) Cool keep on sharing :thumbsup: Thanks
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how with firefox???:paranoid:
ukinam_torpe_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing......
roland2986
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx 4 sharingggg
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks guys...hope youl gona use it,...:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Guys do you like your background to be colorful like rainbow? :arrow: What im gona share you this time is a code to have a gradient colored background :D Hope you will like this one guys... No

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:40

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy