• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] hello guys.. I'm new here so i like to greet you all.....:D mmmm... can i make a request? can you please teach me how to create beautiful layouts? you see im not that familiar with how it is

Pages: 1

[b][/b] hello guys.. I'm new here so i like to greet you all.....:D mmmm... can i make a request? can you please teach me how to create beautiful layouts? you see im not that familiar with how it is

roxygirl
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] hello guys.. I'm new here so i like to greet you all.....:D mmmm... can i make a request? can you please teach me how to create beautiful layouts? you see im not that familiar with how it is

[b][/b] hello guys.. I'm new here so i like to greet you all.....:D mmmm... can i make a request? can you please teach me how to create beautiful layouts? you see im not that familiar with how it is done... can you please send me some instructions?? thanks..
roxygirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] hello guys.. I'm new here so i like to greet you all.....:D mmmm... can i make a request? can you please teach me how to create beautiful layouts? you see im not that familiar with how it is

hello
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] hello guys.. I'm new here so i like to greet you all.....:D mmmm... can i make a request? can you please teach me how to create beautiful layouts? you see im not that familiar with how it is

welcome to FTALK! read the rules..
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi roxy,this is not a request section :D welcome to the fs forum that never sleeps..:thumbsup:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D proceed to tricks and tutorials section if u want to learn.. :paranoid:
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hav fun here.. follow the rules
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum..enjoy posting:)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. xDD and be sure to follow the rules. =):thumbsup:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi there roxy start browsing in trick and tutorial im sure youll learn anyways welcome in here just have fun.:P
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee ! .. welcome in f talk ! .. follow the rules enjoy !
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok!! read the rules ok??
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`hi `welcome to eptok! `enjoy your stay!
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=green] weLcome to fRiendZtEr taLk.. SEe yHA posting aRound!..^_^:thumbsup:[/color][/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... pls do read the rules here.. and lastly have fun postin ;)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome... :D =|
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTALK roxy!!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] hello guys.. I'm new here so i like to greet you all.....:D mmmm... can i make a request? can you please teach me how to create beautiful layouts? you see im not that familiar with how it is

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:47

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy