• ARCHIVES 
  • » im new in this furom/guide for awesome layouts ... and i kinda want to learn how you guys do this awesome stuffs ... can someone help me or teach me how to make a good layout !! .. in JS or CSS .. =)

Pages: 12

im new in this furom/guide for awesome layouts ... and i kinda want to learn how you guys do this awesome stuffs ... can someone help me or teach me how to make a good layout !! .. in JS or CSS .. =)

jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: im new in this furom/guide for awesome layouts ... and i kinda want to learn how you guys do this awesome stuffs ... can someone help me or teach me how to make a good layout !! .. in JS or CSS .. =)

[color=green][b] weLcome to fRiEndzteR taLk.. :D enJoi poSting aRound..^_^:thumbsup:[/b][/color]
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: im new in this furom/guide for awesome layouts ... and i kinda want to learn how you guys do this awesome stuffs ... can someone help me or teach me how to make a good layout !! .. in JS or CSS .. =)

Welcome to FTALK DECIBEL!!:DJust proceed to tricks and tutorials.,.^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im new in this furom/guide for awesome layouts ... and i kinda want to learn how you guys do this awesome stuffs ... can someone help me or teach me how to make a good layout !! .. in JS or CSS .. =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 10 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy