• ARCHIVES 
  • » Be gone for three days due to retreat and graduation ceremonies I ask feruzz and nahtanoj to help on tweak while I am gone sorry for some minor delays but I promise I'll be back on before friday atle

Pages: 1

Be gone for three days due to retreat and graduation ceremonies I ask feruzz and nahtanoj to help on tweak while I am gone sorry for some minor delays but I promise I'll be back on before friday atle

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Be gone for three days due to retreat and graduation ceremonies I ask feruzz and nahtanoj to help on tweak while I am gone sorry for some minor delays but I promise I'll be back on before friday atle

Be gone for three days due to retreat and graduation ceremonies I ask feruzz and nahtanoj to help on tweak while I am gone sorry for some minor delays but I promise I'll be back on before friday atleast... :crybaby:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Be gone for three days due to retreat and graduation ceremonies I ask feruzz and nahtanoj to help on tweak while I am gone sorry for some minor delays but I promise I'll be back on before friday atle

Ok, and be sure to come back here asap, k?? hehe... Good luck on your retreat!! Btw Ephe, do you practice in your school the palanca-giving every retreat?? I remember that when I was in highschool, all of us in our section cried while reading every palanca we receive compiled in an envelope. That was very memorable.. :crybaby: Anyway, save that last days of your highschool life dude! Don't dare miss a single moment! ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Be gone for three days due to retreat and graduation ceremonies I ask feruzz and nahtanoj to help on tweak while I am gone sorry for some minor delays but I promise I'll be back on before friday atle

See you guys in friday or maybe atleast thursday night hehe... :penguin:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Enjoy the retreat Ephe! :P And take care of yourself, come back soon!
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'll take a part to manage the Trick section....hope the other Mods can help me as a new Moderator.... =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey I am Vito's brother, Just call me Eric, my brother told log in his account in a time basis to check and see... what's up so I can report to him later on. As you know he is on his retreat so NO cellphones allowed in there so I can't ask him info about this site so I might not be any use for now... Anyways I can only log-in his account on 10:00~11:30pm Also I am also a moderator in a particular music forum site so I know some functions in this forum, move topics blah blah so don't worry... As for codes I have no idea, Anyways my brother may be back on thursday if the traffic is right. :wallbash:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Have fun sweets![/b] :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I wanna moderate the Tricks & Tutorials Forum.....still waiting confirmation from admin. Pls admin, hope you'll approve it =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am back!!! @ feruzz mostly admin goes online friday untill sunday! :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome back Ephe^ :D :thumbsup: I'm kinda busy....oh my! :redface: ahm....I'll waiting till tomorrow :/

Last edited by feruzz (2007-03-22 00:29:03)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Welcome back Ephe!! ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey welcome back Ephe! :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks hehe but still I can't go online cause on reg basis cause of graduation practice hehe... also we are gonna go to BICOL this comming holy week so I may be gone for a week or 2 T_T sorry but still it's a must that we go to bicol because of my cousin, her apendix exploded and was hospitalized :crybaby: luckily alive but the family is needed to boost up her spirit again. Anyways remember God and family first before anything else :eh: :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, don't forget to pray. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Be gone for three days due to retreat and graduation ceremonies I ask feruzz and nahtanoj to help on tweak while I am gone sorry for some minor delays but I promise I'll be back on before friday atle

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:35

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy