• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, i'm a new member on this ftalk...:) i hipe you can guide n teach me in this forum:D my name is dedy,,, nice 2 now you all... thanx you...:crybaby:

Pages: 12

hi guys, i'm a new member on this ftalk...:) i hipe you can guide n teach me in this forum:D my name is dedy,,, nice 2 now you all... thanx you...:crybaby:

babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guys, i'm a new member on this ftalk...:) i hipe you can guide n teach me in this forum:D my name is dedy,,, nice 2 now you all... thanx you...:crybaby:

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, i'm a new member on this ftalk...:) i hipe you can guide n teach me in this forum:D my name is dedy,,, nice 2 now you all... thanx you...:crybaby:

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Read the rules
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, i'm a new member on this ftalk...:) i hipe you can guide n teach me in this forum:D my name is dedy,,, nice 2 now you all... thanx you...:crybaby:

[quote=denimboi]Welcome to ftalk! :ninja: Read the rules[/quote] ok my friends... n i will:D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D have fun and enjoi ur stay ;)
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]hello! welcome to friendstertalk :D have fun and enjoi ur stay ;)[/quote] thanx a lot friends... :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there.. Welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy! :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcmoe to ftalk!!! :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome :cool:
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. xDD and be sure to follow the rules. =):thumbsup:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome in here new member nice meetin you too just have fun.:eh:
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx guys..... :wow: thanx a lot for the welcome :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FATLK!
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee ! .. welcum in f talk ! .. always follow the rules !.. and lastly enjoy ! :wow:=)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum!!! you are free to view any section... just be sure to put them in the right thread.. :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi dedy > im Antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]See ya around.. :][/b][/color]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok!! read the rules ok??
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`hi `welcome to eptok! `enjoy your stay!
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=green] weLcome to fRiendZtEr taLk.. SEe yHA posting aRound!..^_^:thumbsup:[/color][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, i'm a new member on this ftalk...:) i hipe you can guide n teach me in this forum:D my name is dedy,,, nice 2 now you all... thanx you...:crybaby:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 17 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy