• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi.. I'm Yasa nice to know you all my new friends... hope you can teach me more about fs thank you so much...

Pages: 1

Hi.. I'm Yasa nice to know you all my new friends... hope you can teach me more about fs thank you so much...

Ya Zha
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi.. I'm Yasa nice to know you all my new friends... hope you can teach me more about fs thank you so much...

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi.. I'm Yasa nice to know you all my new friends... hope you can teach me more about fs thank you so much...

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. xDD and be sure to follow the rules... =):thumbsup:
dianesky33
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hi.. I'm Yasa nice to know you all my new friends... hope you can teach me more about fs thank you so much...

hi ya zha! WELCOME to ftalk... enjoy your stay! ayt!=)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello there yasa do read ftalk rules just have fun.:P
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk enjoy ur stay :D you can visit to trick and tutorials :arrow: http://theftalk.com/f4-Friendster-Tricks-Tutorials.html
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi... welcome to ftalk.. read the rules carefully and don't be 'pasaway' lyk me..:)
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ =|
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to frienstertalk :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hav fun here.. welcome to ftalk..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi yasa > im Antonette welcome to ftalk pls read & follow the rules enjoy posting see u around :D
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!!!! :D
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]@ kilabot_cj Please avoid double posting!! :mad:[/b][/color]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to eptok.. read the rules ok?
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! :ninja:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`hi `welcome to eptok! `enjoy your stay!
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=green] weLcome to fRiendZtEr taLk.. SEe yHA posting aRound!..^_^:thumbsup:[/color][/b][/align]
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the forum Ya Zha!!:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi.. I'm Yasa nice to know you all my new friends... hope you can teach me more about fs thank you so much...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:09

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy